Coming brand new otome games concept

otome-lover

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2012
how about you guys , i am definitely interested in otomate new concepts...
reine des fleur, senjyou no waltz and code realize, how about you guys / let's share opinion ///

Im currently waiting for Reine des Fleurs (art and concept) and M#4 (it rejet and M#4)

I really cant wait for the new came to come out though too bad (and maybe not) its in PSV so some cant play :nekopara_cry:

yeah, i forgot about the M4 LOL but i don't really have interest with rootrex, binary star, and all are in vita so i really need to save more to buy.

Yes, i have heard about it from the hunex company right //

yeah, i forgot about the M4 LOL but i don't really have interest with rootrex, binary star, and all are in vita so i really need to save more to buy.

Yes, i have heard about it from the hunex company right //

oAo, what do you planing to buy with the money that you save (it ok if you dont answer since it kinda .... private stuff)

You're not interested in M#4 and Reine des Fleurs? may i ask why :nekopara_confused:

I'm really waiting for Reine des Fleurs and waltz one, as soon it's out in CDJapan. I'll surely pre-ordered it but still unsure for limited edition or regular one. ^-^

Also maybe marginal or Binary star the system I'm still not sure too. Also my friend told me Re:Vice D is pretty good. They have strong heroine and the storyline is nice though the system is the same like usual and nothing new :)

I like some unique concept like the new concept of ayakashi gohan :D
where the heroine's personality is in.
:korokke_peek:

I like some unique concept like the new concept of ayakashi gohan :D
where the heroine's personality is in.
:korokke_peek:

I agree that the Heroin in ayakashi gohan is interesting, additionally, the concept of the game have depth for the first time in my opinion for HoneyBee. I already in love with the game though i seriously dont wanna go for the bad ending since the happy one already make me teary:nekopara_cry:

I agree that the Heroin in ayakashi gohan is interesting, additionally, the concept of the game have depth for the first time in my opinion for HoneyBee. I already in love with the game though i seriously dont wanna go for the bad ending since the happy one already make me teary:nekopara_cry:

I agree... >.<
I cant bear other routes since I pick the best ending first
:gokiko_white:

As much as I like the concept, I think I might wait for the FD first;;;;; From what I heard from my friend, some of the endings were left too open-ended for my taste :')

As much as I like the concept, I think I might wait for the FD first;;;;; From what I heard from my friend, some of the endings were left too open-ended for my taste :')

Really??? I havent finish playing yet but i already love the game though the Heroine in both route some how annoy me (笑)
If it like that i need to wait for the FD as well, it obviously gonna make me frustrated with that kind of ending *flip table*

Really??? I havent finish playing yet but i already love the game though the Heroine in both route some how annoy me (笑)
If it like that i need to wait for the FD as well, it obviously gonna make me frustrated with that kind of ending *flip table*

I suppose you could just complete the route of the guy you are on at the moment? That's what my friend told me when I asked for her opininon; maybe you might not think so?

So the Heroine in the game isn't that good? But how about the characters?
Glad I haven't played it yet, what I have read here so far means I'd flip a table too if the ending is frustrating.

So the Heroine in the game isn't that good? But how about the characters?
Glad I haven't played it yet, what I have read here so far means I'd flip a table too if the ending is frustrating.

I still think most of the concept are the same, depend on the companies that either the story that is well written or not
In my opinion, honeybee is currently on a roll since they started to wrote a well written story such as ayakashi gohan

Rejet is still my bias since i start playing otome game because of their music as well as their story (if you're a fan of tragic/ sorrowful theme)

Rejet recently started to have a new change in game theme (i think) such as Marginal#4

PS: sorry if my comment kinda bias at some point :nekopara_tehee:

Hmm I think that is why I stopped at Starry Sky in Summer because it got boring at some point. I'm with you too about Rejet I like the Game they produced still have to find some time to play all of them. T_T

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)