corocoro

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar!
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Seitokai%20Yakuindomo%20-%20Kaette%20Kita%20Seitokai%20Yakuindomo.jpg

SERIES INFORMATION
Original Name: 生徒会役員共 (2011)
Alternative Name: Seitokai Yakuindomo: Kaette Kita, Seitokai Yakuindomo OAD, Seitokai Yakuindomo: The Return of Seitokai Yakuindomo, Seitokai Yakuindomo OVA, Seitokai Yakuindomo: The Return of Seitokai Yakuindomo, SYD 2011, SYD OAD, 生徒会役員共 帰ってきた生徒会役員共
Aired: Apr 15, 2011 to Oct 17, 2013
Episodes: 5
Categories: Comedy, Daily Life, School Life, School, Shounen, Slapstick, Slice of Life
Producer: GoHands, Starchild Records

Group: Derp

SUMMARY

A whole year has passed since Tsuda Takatoshi was recruited as vice-president of the student council at Ousai Private Academy, a former all-girls high school which was turned co-ed due to declining birth rates. Now the second year begins and with the new students enrolling at the academy, among them Tsuda's younger sister, Kotomi, the amount of work for the student council increases, as does the number of dirty jokes.

DOWNLOAD

Read here about threads in the graveyard: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/announcements-news-2/hosts-dead-links-44550/

FILE INFORMATION
Screenshots:

Trailer:

Last edited:
Reactions: seregil

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!
Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.