Dynamic Entry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasumi

AFK Master
Elite Member
Sep 12, 2012
Hi guys! I go by Kasumi but you can shorten that to however you like (I've had friends call me Kasu or Sumi). Gee, am I glad I was able to get 'Kasumi' as my username here. Usually I have to add something else since it would have already been in use by someone else. But eh, enough about that. :D

I was looking for some Kuroshitsuji stuff and I chanced upon this site and I thought 'Oh well, why not?' xD I'm big on manga. I do watch anime, but I'm more of a manga kinda girl. Besides that, I love reading and actually used to spend most of my pocket money buying new books. I love drawing and have a deviantart account (which I will add to my sig later). I'm also somewhat of a gamer, though not a full-fledged one (the only gaming console I have is my PSP and I tend to like FF games the best).

So... I guess you'll see me lurking around randomly everywhere? xD

P.S.: I'm also one of those dorks who doesn't have the heart to part with their childhood Pokemon card collection.

P.P.S.: In case you can't tell, I'm also the type to be kinda long-winded and likes to talk a lot so please bear with me. ^^;

Welcome to AS Kasumi~

Lol this is a relatively new forum so a lot of random nicknames havent been taken~

Drop by the spam/games if you have time :3 Pokes random links and stuff in my siggy too?~

Welcome in the Nippon-area world of AS, Kasu-kun!

Feel you good here and have fun~!

Welcome to Anime Sharing, Kasumi~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

The new Final Fantasy games aren't so good. I hope Square Enix returns to it's older format.

Konnichiwa! Anime Sharing ni youkoso! (Did I say that right? Please tell me I didn`t just embarrass myself.) Enjoy your stay here. And be sure to spam alot. All the cool kids are doin it.

Welcome to ASF kasumi~
Join us on spam section if you have a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread