Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Kison, welcome to AS, enjoy your stay here and have fun making friends/downloading..etc :D See you around and if you want to get familiar with the regular people on this forum, head to the Spam Section and you should find all of those who regularly turn up each day ;P

Welcome to AS, kison. ^^
Enjoy your stay here and see you around the forum. :)

:059: Hi Kison and welcome to AS!

pretty short for an intro, why don't you share some more so we can get to know you a little better, like for example answering this questionnaire:

Q. How did you come up with that username?
Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites?
Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character?
Q. What kind of music do you listen to?
Q. What are your favorite songs?
Q. How did you find AS?
Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play?
Q. What are your hobbies?
Q. What kind of stuff do you like?
Q. Are you a student?
Q. How old are you?
Q. What are your favorite foods?
Q. What Languages do you speak?
Q. Do you like FlashChat?
Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese?
Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime?

be active , keep posting and enjoy your stay. See ya :967339c1:

Hehe thank you guys for the welcomes and yes it is pretty short so I'll answer the questions ^^.

1. Kison is actually a name of a novel/rpg Character I created. Originally her name was Kiso but I added an n to make it feel completed lol I do plan to post some of the novels featuring her on the writing section ^^.
2. I'm currently watching zombie, dragon crisis, and some new ones.. right now my favorites is zombie and Hyakka Ryoran Samurai Girls.
3. I do in fact have a large amount of characters I love, but if I had to pick one it's the necromancer from zombie..she's so kawaii and I like how she doesn't talk but writes stuff on a notepad lol.
4. Mostly video game/Anime music.
5. I love Alan Wake's "War" out of all the songs I've listened to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tA2d4DWdGw if you want use that link and listen it's a beautiful song ^^.
6. I've actually been around on the original site (not officially) that had been a blog site till it got removed I'm happy to see you guys were able to create this ^^.
7. Yes I play Visual Novels but I mostly play the H games that have a bit more game-play to them. But I do play other video games like Tales of Graces, etc.
8. My hobbies are rpging (text rpging like what you guys are doing now I actually own my own groups), writing, video games, anime, reading, and H games.
9. The stuff I like really is the same as my hobbies :P
10. Yes, I'm a student I'm seeking a business degree.
11. 25 years old (-_-) lol
12. Mostly anything lol but if I had to pick Chicken and Chili lol
13. English only..I wish I knew other tongues
14. never actually used flash chat before so I'm afraid I have no view on that ^^.
15. I don't know how to read or write Japanese wish I did but I don't :P. Maybe, I'd have a easier time with tales of graces if I did.
16. That's a interesting question, well to me Anime is more flexible with the genres and age groups, Cartoons tend to be aimed at children mostly.. but Anime has a wider range of people. Besides, I do love TMNT and what not but Anime is just funnier to watch to me.

Reactions: shitotaku
Thanks for answering, yehey! if you got anymore questions/comments/suggestions feel free to ask us anything, we'd be glad to answer them as much as we can ^_^

Greeting and Welcome to AS, Kison~
Nice to have you aboard here.
Enjoy your stay with us and hope to see you around~

Ohh, a Totori lover. Welcome, enjoy your stay~

Yep, I love that game, oh cool avatar btw Ignis, I'm a fan of god eater as well ^^.

Thanks everyone for the greetings, I'll be around and be sure to ask things if I need anything. ^^

Welcome to AS Kison, hope to see you around the forum more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/
XChaosX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver1-1b-2023-08-24-rj289056.958576/
XChaosX wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver23-08-24-rj289056.958379/