Hallo von Deutschland! Hello from Germany!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenoceandrop

Elite Member
Nov 15, 2011
Hello guys and girls :)

My name is Greenoceandrop on the Internet since... today! :D And I discovered this forum just some minutes ago, dunno myself why I joined so fast, normally I lurk first some days or sometimes also weeks before I join a new site (at least I already read the rules^_^). But I instantly liked the design and hey its about Anime my greatest passion! :D (Beside my girlfriend of course.. or does this sound wrong ;)) Mhh I would describe myself as splending perfect person :romeo:.. oh okay no not really but overall I think I'm really friendly and open-minded to the world :hi: But if you discover some flaws in my grammar please don't hesitate and say it to me! I want to improve at least and don't worry I want get angry at you if you point out errors in my spelling :traitor: really.. I will not harm you <3 ^.^ Mhh what else to say? Oh yes, I like Ghibli, I LOVE Ghibli, and other original anime movies, oh and I did not see The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, but I want to! I have the series already.. just in the moment I did not have the time, so many actual series D: hope I can make a marathon soon :V maybe a half-marathon to finally start the series.. Damn I get lost so where was I ehm..

So like I said my name is GreenOceanDrop and Im here for your pleasure! :D Hopefully it will be a good time of my life and yours of course <3 See ya in the depths of this forum!

Hellos and Welcome to AS GreenOceanDrop XD I see you found the spam section and managed to get a cookie already :3

Hello to AS and welcome, Greenoceandrop. ^^
You seem friendly, open, and chatty, which is nice. :D Also good taste in anime, even though most everybody likes Ghibli, and Haruhi is also very popular. :)

Anyway, I can't resist if someone asks for corrections. :whistle: Bad habit of mine, really. ;) Anyway, you need to watch your comma usage when joining independent clauses, so you won't forget them. ;) Also, interjections need a comma, or they'll feel alone. The last couple sentences are examples, by the way. ;)

P.s.: All your cookies are belong to us!

Hey there, welcome to A-S. Glad to have moar people to join us at spam section~

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome ^^ and good morning :-)

I must read up on comma usage, was never really good at it :-/ But thanks for pointing out! ^//^

Welcome to ASF, Greenoceandrop.
Have fun in the Spam Section, which I knew you already have. :D

Adding comma(s) to the sentence is not all that hard.
Just imagine how the sentence pronounce in real conversation. Then put the comma at where you tend to pause in between the sentence.

Last edited:
That's a bad rule of thumb because it often steers you wrong. Better to learn the rules and do it properly. ;)

Well, that's how I learn, personally. From there, I progress.
Still make some mistake, once in a while, though. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~