[Eroge] Happy 8th Anniversary!

It’s that time of year again where I marvel at the fact that this blog has survived for yet another twelve months. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to visit and interact with the site over the past year!

Recently I’ve been making more of an effort to play new releases – this has been something that I’ve really enjoyed so plan to continue this. Ironically, this month is the first in a long time I haven’t pre-ordered anything but the next few months look pretty good.

This doesn’t mean to say that I’m ignoring my backlog – if anything I’m more motivated than ever to clear some titles off of it and have played quite a few games this year alone. I’m definitely preferring PC titles to console these days but maybe I’ll be drawn back at some point?

There haven’t been many changes to the blog this year – the main one would be the introduction of the shortened “Mini Review” posts. I like this format for fandiscs and low-priced titles that I don’t have too strong an opinion on to warrant writing a full post. I plan on keeping this and the altered review format introduced last year going forward. I don’t really have any other plans at the moment so reviews will still be the focus of the blog.

So it’s a bit of a short update this year but I feel like the past 12 months have flown by. Thanks again for supporting the site and here’s to another year!

Source

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.
Erik7777 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Would you upload RJ01167156? thx
geometry622 wrote on UFO's profile.
Heya, Would it be possible for you to upload https://fantia.jp/posts/2987578 ?
Thank you
Kateni wrote on Shine's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on zhonyk's profile.
May I humbly ask for a reupload of this? The links are dead
香慈と裏ノ世界