[Eroge] Happy 9th Anniversary!

It is once again the anniversay of this blog – it’ll be old enough to play eroge soon enough, haha. I hate being too emotional but thank you for taking the time out of your day to read the ramblings of an old crone who takes 2D characters much too seriously.

I usually use these posts to talk about things that I’ve changed or updated on the blog over the past year but, for the first time in a while, there isn’t really anything. I’ve been enjoying keeping up with monthly releases and have found posting every 2 weeks or so to be most achievable for me. The mini-review format is definitely here to stay also, it’s just too convenient for fandiscs, low-price titles, or anything boring.

I may get around to some housekeeping things I’ve had on the backburner – bringing back the buying guide with a focus on digital products & making a recommendations page.

As per usual, my backlog clearing attempts have been thwarted by the evil overlords at Fanza who are forever tempting me with their reasonably-priced sales. I guess I did buy some more serious/darker titles recently out of curiosity so I’ll have to see if I can play something other than moege or nakige.

Much of my console games are currently in storage unfortunately so PC games are the easiest for me to play at the moment, which should hopefully explain the lack of all-ages or otome games. Hopefully I’ll manage to get around to fixing this situation at some point soon ™.

Or maybe I’ll just hibernate for winter…

In the end, I’ve just been rambling – there’s not much to report so I guess no news is good news? Here’s to another year of trash reviews~

Source

Users who are viewing this thread