Hello Anime-Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

borgen92

Sep 17, 2012
Hello everyone, new to the forum here. My name is Niklas, 20yrs old from Sweden. Love Anime & Manga, tho relatively new at it. Only started reading & watching this February. Tho from that point on i have watched and read loads of anime/manga.

Favorite animes so far: Code Geass, Steins; Gate, FMA: Brotherhood, One Piece and Clannad.

Some mangas/mangwa/webtoons; One Piece, Noblesse, The Breaker and The Breaker:New Waves, Freezing, Berserk, Ouroboros, Blade of the Immortal, Vagabond, Tower of God and many, many more.

Anyways, that's it for me. Thanks for having me!

Best regards, Niklas.

Welcome newby, borgen92/Nik-kun in the single big anime & somethings-forum site of AS!

Feel you good here & find your beloved things here...

Last edited:
Welcome To The Academy of Anime Sharing...Have fun...

*Looks at [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]* you cameback Nanashi^^ *Hugs Nanashi*

Steins;gate? yeah, that's a good anime. Welcome to ASF, please enjoy your time here and drink tea with me.. :goodtea:

nice to meet you borgen new ppl are always nice to have~

steins gate and clannad are both awesome~ berserk, vagabond and TOG are some of my favs~

Welcome to AS Niklas~

Hmm youre quite new to anime xD Though ive only been watching for a year myself... was mostly reading manga before that~

Drop by the spam/games if you have time :3

Hello there Niklas,
Welcome to ASF,
Drop by games n spam sections if you have a time,
Nice to meet you :3

Welcome to Anime Sharing, borgen92/Niklas~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

More anime people. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread