Hello everyone 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

n3k0

Electronic Neko
Jul 31, 2011
Figure this would be a good place to introduce myself ^^ been a lurker for a long time but i finally joined

Q. How did you come up with that username?
Well it's a more recent username but it comes mostly from my love of dawning the cat ears and tail; however, it'll be more literal if somehow I can have those for real [I'm looking at you science])

Q. Are you Male or Female?
Male

Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites?
I'm watching Shiki and Highschool of the Dead at the moment (almost done with the latter)
Favorites include Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and Elfen Lied

Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character?
Not particularly.

Q. What kind of music do you listen to?
I like trance, techno, electro, industrial, digital hardcore, house, classic rock, metal, psytrance
I cannot (or rather prefer not to) listen to pop, alternative, and new country

Q. What are your favorite songs?
Echoes by Pink Floyd
Goodbyes by (Myself) (yeah egotistical some may say but I love it)
Black Flags by Atari Teenage Riot
Cats at Play by Mubali
Strobe by Deadmau5
and so many more I can't think of at the moment...

Q. How did you find AS?
Originally I had found it when it was still on blogger then when it was resurrected I came back

Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play?
Not really but more because I need some recommendations on good ones. Otherwise I play first person shooters, adventure, old games (think Super Mario era), and racing games

Q. What are your hobbies?
Making music, surfing the Internet, drawing, researching, reading upon various subjects

Q. What kind of stuff do you like?
Anything musical, electronics/tech, meeting interesting people, stunning quality drawings (of any medium)

Q. Are you a student?
Yes

Q. How old are you?

Q. What are your favorite foods?
Italian and Mexican stuff

Q. What Languages do you speak?
English, some Spanish and one day Japanese

Q. What's your current relationship status
Taken ^^

Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese?
No but I will once I learn it next summer

Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime?
The difference is more in the style of the art

...and that completes my introduction =^-^=

Figure this would be a good place to introduce myself ^^ been a lurker for a long time but i finally joined

Q. How did you come up with that username?
Well it's a more recent username but it comes mostly from my love of dawning the cat ears and tail; however, it'll be more literal if somehow I can have those for real [I'm looking at you science])

Q. Are you Male or Female?
Male

Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites?
I'm watching Shiki and Highschool of the Dead at the moment (almost done with the latter)
Favorites include Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and Elfen Lied

Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character?
Not particularly.

Q. What kind of music do you listen to?
I like trance, techno, electro, industrial, digital hardcore, house, classic rock, metal, psytrance
I cannot (or rather prefer not to) listen to pop, alternative, and new country

Q. What are your favorite songs?
Echoes by Pink Floyd
Goodbyes by (Myself) (yeah egotistical some may say but I love it)
Black Flags by Atari Teenage Riot
Cats at Play by Mubali
Strobe by Deadmau5
and so many more I can't think of at the moment...

Q. How did you find AS?
Originally I had found it when it was still on blogger then when it was resurrected I came back

Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play?
Not really but more because I need some recommendations on good ones. Otherwise I play first person shooters, adventure, old games (think Super Mario era), and racing games

Q. What are your hobbies?
Making music, surfing the Internet, drawing, researching, reading upon various subjects

Q. What kind of stuff do you like?
Anything musical, electronics/tech, meeting interesting people, stunning quality drawings (of any medium)

Q. Are you a student?
Yes

Q. How old are you?

Q. What are your favorite foods?
Italian and Mexican stuff

Q. What Languages do you speak?
English, some Spanish and one day Japanese

Q. What's your current relationship status
Taken ^^

Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese?
No but I will once I learn it next summer

Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime?
The difference is more in the style of the art

...and that completes my introduction =^-^=

Re: Hello everyone

Welcome to ASF, neko.
Please create your own topic to introduce your self, OK? ;)

oh hello there.. .. nice to meet you..

it seems my role here is just to welcome you here. since you come up with questions and answers to introduce yourself

enjoy your stay and have fun..

see yah at the spam section ~...

Hello and welcome to the forums. :D

Beware the spam section..... once you start you can't stop! Seriously ask alexsdu and schizofreak.

LOL. You got that right, Preplex. :D

BTW neko, where are you from anyway?

I'm from Texas, USA unfortunately -.- yeah I know stereotypes of us come to mind but you can say that I'm quite different from the average person so they don't apply to me anyways ^^; Also sorry for not creating my own topic, but feel free to ask me anything. And for the double post -.- seriously I had no idea that happened. @Perplexing I've entered the spam section and I can't leave already XD forever stuck in the timedrain I suppose.

I'm from Texas, USA unfortunately -.-
Here's something to cheer you up as a Texan:
"If the speed limit on the highway is 55 mph - you're going 80 and everybody's passing you, you may live in Texas" - Jeff Foxworthy.

*Personally I like Bill Engvall more*

@Perplexing I've entered the spam section and I can't leave already XD forever stuck in the timedrain I suppose.
Welcome to the club then. LOL

Hey there N3k0, welcome to ASF! May the NyanCats be with you. :3 Just kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01153713 RJ01137636 RJ01157076 RJ01136596 RJ01142437 RJ01150353 RJ01153510 in mexa ? thx
usako wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
Can you please update this bro?
RJ01206251
dlsite link: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01206251.html

Current version:ver1.200

❀Own Bought❀ [2024.07.17][RR研究会] AvariceDungeon デバフカードや状態異常だらけの男性受けデッキ構築ローグライト [RJ01206251][Ver.1.101]
Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/
XChaosX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver1-1b-2023-08-24-rj289056.958576/