Hello Everyone !~ Nice to Meet you !

Status
Not open for further replies.

HikaruSummer

キラ☆キラ
Nov 30, 2012
Hi Everyone ~
HikaruSummer here ~ Not really good at doing introduction but i shall talk about myself a little

I love anime probably more than anything else in the world usually with touching storylines like Clannad , Angel Beats & romance genre like Amagami SS !

I've recently started watching Little Busters ! , Chuunibyou , Psycho-Pass & To Love-Ru Darkness !

I'm also collecting figure series such as Nendoroids & Figuart Zero , also merchandise like Fanart books & doujin goods

I've also played eroge such as ToHeart 2 & School Days HQ ! , playing VN's with moe bishoujo's in the story just makes my life more cheerful !

I hope to get along with everyone & find myself more new friends that shared the same hobby as me ! XD

I shall end my introduction here ~ Thanks for reading !

Welcome in the big paradise of ASF, HikaruSummer...~!

Have just lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and feel you easy good about the time here...~

Notice: Then are you mostly a Key-fan...~

Reactions: HikaruSummer
Welcome to AS HikaruSummer~

Bad at intros? Hmm seems better than mine ;p

Seems youll get along fine with people around here~

Drop by the spam/games when you have time~

Reactions: HikaruSummer
Thanks for the heartwarming welcome everyone ! Looks like ASF has lots of interesting topic/thread to browse through & filled with kawaii shoujo's over at the ecchi sections ~ :P ,

Shall take my time to slowly read through while enjoying anisongs & a cup of coffee ~

Welcome and nice to meet you....

It seem everybody got an intro except me....:forsaken:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread