Hello. It's nice to be here. Uh? I am trying to expand my horizons so to speak...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takanaka

Apr 10, 2017
Hello. I am Taka. It's nice to meet you all.
So, well, I have been into hentai for many many years, etc.
However, lately, I haven't found a lot of hentai that really does it for me, anymore and even worse... I have found myself in an NTR-hole. I hate it but I can't stop watching it.
So, well... How do I put this?

I would be happy if someone would guide me into the world of real life AV so that I can escape the NTR hentai and you know, try something new! I'd really appreciate it! Thank you!!

I tried looking for some myself but it's kind of a mess.
Where do I start? I mean, the first thing that pops up is old men and young girls, etc., and just like my taste in hentai, it is not mine.

The most enjoyable thing I've found is softcore, to be honest. You know, 15 minutes of a woman in a naked apron, prancing around while 'laughing' with this shifty look in her eye saying: "I just want the money so I can go home and forget about this".

Long story short: Nice to meet you all. I hope we can get along and I would be happy if you would help me out and teach me about the realm of AV!

Thank you very much!

Hi and welcome to our little and nice place called ASF, Taka!

Have many fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^_^?

nanashi1 and LauraLovesAnime (cute Hishiro avatar), thank you very much! I don't know if I am new, really. I just never bothered to make an account. xD Well, in any case. I look forward to getting along with people here instead of just lurking around~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Weekend Getaways with PakRooms

Looking for a quick escape? PakRooms offers great options for weekend getaways. From serene retreats to vibrant city stays, find the perfect place to unwind and recharge. PakRooms makes short trips enjoyable and effortless.

walls. wrote on Shine's profile.
reupload please RJ222193