Hello~

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakuusaku

Feb 9, 2016
Good day!!!

I am saku and I don't know how introductions work. The last time I had to write an introduction was when I was 12 which was 8 years ago so yeah. I'm mainly here because I'm thirsty for ikebo which can be easily translated to: I am in high need of otome games someone help me I am crying. I don't really have much to say since I'm pretty boring to say the truth. The only interesting thing about me is my language knowledge. I speak English, German, Spanish and French pretty good and am currently studying korean and japanese. I mean not even that is really interesting so yeah.

I hope we can get along tho!!! (and please don't mind me crying about some of my seiyuu crushes---)

Edit: I forgot to mention THAT I REALLY LIKE TO TALK IN CAPS LOCK AND USE THE EXCLAMATION MARK!!!!!

Last edited:
Ouu interesting~!!!
My german is not so good but others at the level of 'pretty good' like you said~ :3
And of course welcome to anime-sharing [MENTION=123224]sakuusaku[/MENTION]; :) ~
Learning languages are super interesting,well at least for me~*lol*
Don't worry i always cryover seiyuu and bishies too~:P
Japan doing a neat job :lmao:
Well other than that,welcome to the forum once again.Glad you joined us and became a part of the community~
Let's get along in the future and make happy memories~

Mitte, mitte.

* /me has just found someone so interesting that she wants to cry

Well, you're better than me with presentation, honestly, hehe. I never introduced myself, which is embarrassing to say but it's the truth...

5qbjss.png

Hehe, first of all, welcome to this amazing place, [MENTION=123224]sakuusaku[/MENTION];
I hope you spend a wonderful time here with of all us and, really, it's amazing that you know so many languages.
I'm envious you and I think that's an interesting fact of you, althought you don't think the same.

I'll want to be a translator some day, so, for me, that's someone know many languages it's so interesting that makes me want to hug you strongly right now.
And don't worry, I'm a slumy with my seiyuus as well, hehe.

DyyBJj.png

Again, glad to have someone like you here, and enjoy, and be happy, and let's be friends...

*So excited, so excited*

anG4mu.png

/me always present

3 person who's interested in languages...we are the new power rangers!
BD5RkQ.png

We, the Power Rangers, will dominate the world with our own hands, hehe!

/me wants to mourn of emotion

EVcsG0.png

Well, hi and welcome to our little and nice place called ASF, Saku-kun!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^_^?

Edit: Oh, du kannst Deutsch? Interessant... Nun, lass uns dann mehr über dir reden in der Zukunft, okay...xD?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO BE A TRANSLATOR!!!!!!!!! My life long dream which I gave up after looking at what I would need to do when going to a translator school cries
Well I think that this amount of languages ins't really something at all especially if you're from a European country where school makes you learn at least 2 to 3 or even 4 languages hahaha

Thank you!! I feel like I really might be able to enjoy it here hehe////

P.S.: okay das klingt gut!!

Hu! Und du komst also auch (nicht dass ich von da bin) von Deutschland... Es wird mehr und mehr interessanter...:goodtea:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO BE A TRANSLATOR!!!!!!!!! My life long dream which I gave up after looking at what I would need to do when going to a translator school cries
Well I think that this amount of languages ins't really something at all especially if you're from a European country where school makes you learn at least 2 to 3 or even 4 languages hahaha

Thank you!! I feel like I really might be able to enjoy it here hehe////

P.S.: okay das klingt gut!!

For me it's amazing since I'm not European (yes, I'm from a smaller place)
Hehe, I hope you really enjoy being here.
PD: As they say, dreams can always come true, Mao-chan, hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01158411 RJ01158415 RJ01156439 RJ01158175 in mexa ? thx
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159497 RJ01158925 rj01151695 RJ01154061 RJ01154530 RJ01050812 RJ01040575 in mexa ? thx
Shiryuu29 wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine Would you please mind upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ222336.html Link is dead