Help with suggestions for Eroge and Visual Novels.

Z008MJ

Elite Member
Aug 27, 2012
Hello.

I am rather unexperienced when it comes to Visual Novels, and would like to get some recommendations from those more knowledgeable on VNs and Eroge.

I will list my preferences and what I am looking for below, there are quite a lot of things to consider, so I hope it's not to much to go through. I really don't know where to start, so I appreciate all help I can get.

1. I cannot read Kanji, so the VN/Eroge must have english subtitles/text. I prefer it to be as simple as possible to install and/or play. Mainly, I just do not want to have to install external programs or change my computer's language to Japanese or something. Exceptions can always be made, but the harder it is to get running, the less priority it will get.

2. I prefer characters that are, or at least looks like normal humans, so no half-animals or similar. I find It harder to get immersed otherwise. There can be many exceptions of course, but I generally want more ordinary settings and stories, if possible.

3. I want Anime art-style, with Anime-looking characters, preferably moe ones. With normal looks, no giant breasts or bizarre body proportions. I prefer regular Schoolgirls and Lolis (including various sub-genres), but no incest. I still want them to be good characters, not just 'fap material'.

4. Mainly, it should be a male main characters and one or more girls. I assume this is the most common kind. But I also like Yuri. No Yaoi though.

5. Also, 'Ero' scenes are of little interest. I want something more romance-based. In fact, i'd prefer if sex scenes were non-graphic or censured, but this is secondary to a good VN/Eroge, after all. Nothing extreme though, if there's sex, it should be realistic. Clean VNs are fine too.

6. I am open for Hentai OVAs too, with the same preferences as for Eroge.

Also, if you link to a VN, Eroge or Hentai OVA on this site, I'd prefer if it was not a torrent, because I don't use torrents.

I'm sorry it became a really long post, I actually tried to keep it as short as possible. I appreciate the time you take to help me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts