Hey hey hey ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.

8Laelia8

Coconut
Trusted Member
Apr 11, 2016
So yeah, hi :D I realised I've kinda been lurking here for a little bit and figured since I plan on lurking for eternity I might as well actually introduce myself!!

I'm Coco, 24 years old, female from the UK. I've loved Japanese stuff for as long as I can remember, but have always been alone IRL because of it T_T I was ridiculed and left out at school because I was the only kid who liked anime and manga, not to mention the only gamer too o.O so places like this are my haven where I can actually talk to like minded people without being hated <3

I love love LOOOOOOVE otome games, they're what made me want to actually start learning Japanese above anything else. I buy every single Otome game released in English to support em cause I need moooooar. Though I often have to save up because I'm perma broke T_T I play a lot of PS4 and PS4 too, mainly RPG's and Fighting games on there. I have a 3DS too but not played it for awhile.

Anime currently watching: Psycho Pass
PS4 currently playing: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, Dragon Quest Heroes and Blazblue CPE
PS Vita currently playing: Operation Abyss, Norn 9, Diabolik Lovers HDB
PC currently playing: Sound of Drop, Cartagra, Dot Kareshi 3.

So yeah, that's me, feel free to message me about anything <3

Reactions: Vice
Hello and welcome to anime-sharing [MENTION=125499]8Laelia8[/MENTION]; ~ :)
Glad you joined us and became a part of the community~
Let's get along in the future and make happy memories~

Hi and welcome to our little place called ASF, 8Laelia8!

Have many fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^-^?

Welcome to the AS Forum 8Laelia8 ! Have fun and enjoy your stay....never hesitate to ask for....advice and such. ;)

Nice to meet you, fellow otome lover! :miku_hi:

I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you during your time at school :( Feel free to send a message if you ever need anyone to talk to. :fulfilled: With that said, welcome to Anime-sharing Coco, I hope you have a lovely time here~
MV7XVZ.png

Oh Hello there i hope you will enjoy your time here.
It's sad that you got left out brcause you love something others aren't (Well i kinda can understand how that feels i was left out too well not because of what i like but i don't know why.)so i know how hard it was for you.

Oh so you like Otome games too? (Well even tho i'm a guy i'm simply in love with them :D)
That being said i kinda jealous that you have a PsVita my lack of a vita makes me miss out so much Otome games :(.

Oh this got a bit long sorry. And again Welcome you in this heaven called AS :D

Thanks everyone for your kind welcomes :3 much appreciated <3 Can't believe how awesome this place seems, it's like a little bit of paradise on the net! I often don't get involved in forums and stuff because of drama etc. but you guys here seem to have built up a really sweet and helpful community so congrats ^_^

Thanks everyone for your kind welcomes :3 much appreciated <3 Can't believe how awesome this place seems, it's like a little bit of paradise on the net! I often don't get involved in forums and stuff because of drama etc. but you guys here seem to have built up a really sweet and helpful community so congrats ^_^

We're a big family ^^ including you of course (:

8Laelia8 said:
I was ridiculed and left out at school because I was the only kid who liked anime and manga, not to mention the only gamer too o.O so places like this are my haven where I can actually talk to like minded people without being hated <3

Hello 8Laelia8! Wecome to Anime-Sharing! I hope you enjoy this place to your hearts content!

Haha I see that we have the same problems (of being the only gamer and the only one liking anime and manga) Well in my place(country)the term "anime" or "Japanese anime" does not exist or sadly nobody knows about them for short.
(They compare it to those kids shows that you see on TV though and tell me to grow up or be mature a lot)

If its not too much of a problem. May I be friends with you? and talk to you on either VM's or PM's?

It's no problem at all :D I don't exactly have tonnes of friends haha, besides it's always nice to chat to people with similar interests :3

It's no problem at all :D I don't exactly have tonnes of friends haha, besides it's always nice to chat to people with similar interests :3

You´ve found some new friends here ! wherever,whenever....you are always welcome here new friend.Welcome to ASF again...

Welcome to AS Coco~

Drop by the spam and games if you feel like chatting :3 People are quite nice here~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01158411 RJ01158415 RJ01156439 RJ01158175 in mexa ? thx
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159497 RJ01158925 rj01151695 RJ01154061 RJ01154530 RJ01050812 RJ01040575 in mexa ? thx