Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspen Excel

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2013
Hi, everyone. Glad to have joined the community here. I don't really have anywhere else to discuss anime so I decided to join here! I've been downloading ASL music releases for a while since I found this site a couple years ago. I'm a FLAC junkie so thank you to the contributors!

A little bit about myself. I've been a fan of anime for about 10 years now. A few of my favorite series include Evangelion, Ore Imo, Bakemonogatari, Clannad, K-On!, and Angel Beats! In general I'm a fan of lighter comedic or emotional romantic anime. This season I'm really enjoying Love Lab. I've been getting into eroge a little bit since installing Windows on my Mac. Currently playing through Tropical Kiss.

I'm also really into Japanese electronic music. I'm a big fan of Vocaloid producers like Livetune, 八王子P, SmileR, etc. as well as trance/house producers like Nhato, Hiroyuki ODA, DJ Shimamura, and Shingo Nakamura. I produce electronic music in the style of progressive trance and house and the high-energy melodic writing of Japanese music has had a big impact on my production style. On that note some of my favorite record labels in the EDM genre are Anjunabeats, Enhanced Recordings, and Otographic Music. It's one of my life goals to produce music for anime/vocaloid music so I've also been studying Japanese. I took 4 semester's worth of Japanese at university, but now I've been slacking a bit on my studies now... '-_-

Anyways thank you for reading!
よろしくお願いします!

Welcome to AS Aspen Excel~

Boston... wonder if you know those others from around there... xD

Angel beats :runhappy: Hmm.. drop by the spam/games if you feel up for a chat =w=

:hi: Aspen Excel,
pleasure to meet ya, welcome to ASF.
I hope you all the best here at ASF and have fun with the rest of us,
:bye:

p.s: ahh, dont worrie I slack off all that time, anyway welcome, welcome :XD:

Last edited:
ASF-teamへようこそ, Aspen Excel!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice: You've really good taste in music and anime section/area...:goodtea:~>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01154730 RJ01157740 RJ01123403 RJ01039200 RJ01152774 RJ01152829 in mexa ? thx
mothi wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This will be released tomorrow. Please post it when it's released.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/announce/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
myueria wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello Can you re-upload this game? にゅ~エロマンサー