Howdy folks, slurp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tentacle Bandit

Elite Member
Aug 3, 2012
I'm new here in town, but this tentacle is no stranger to all that is anime and hentai, slurp!

When I was a wee little tentacle, I first discovered Super Taboo - boy what an introduction to are lecherous little world of anime, aye!?

Slurp, well if you do the math you probably can figure out I've been around for a longtime. Mostly playing bishoujo games now and work on my own artwork or stories.

I'm hoping to release a little surprise for ya all, but it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you - no? slurp!

Well that's all for this post folks!

Good hunting!

howdy ya tentacle~nice name

Nice to meet you~

please drop by the spam/games section if you'd like~

have fun and hope you enjoy this forum~ :3

I've seen some of your posts already and I have to say they make me smile.

Welcome to AS Mr.Tentacle.

Welcome to Anime Sharing, Tentacle Bandit~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

Hahaha. This is an awesome introduction xD

Thanks all for your warm embraces!

I'll try to keep my slime to myself, but if you find you have the sudden urge, slurp, to mate I suggest a cute maiden, perhaps that protagonist guys childhood friend...slurp...sharing is caring right? Slurp, he won't mind! Slurp, slurp! Hehe....

I have a question, I would like to post my artwork (for the FIRST time EVER online!!) but not sure where to go about doing that...the creativity corner seems like the fit for self made artwork...but my artwork is naughty, I am a tentacle after all, I can't help it! Slurp!!

Is it allowed in there?

I have a question, I would like to post my artwork (for the FIRST time EVER online!!) but not sure where to go about doing that...the creativity corner seems like the fit for self made artwork...but my artwork is naughty, I am a tentacle after all, I can't help it! Slurp!!

Is it allowed in there?

You can post your pictures in the Graphic Showcase section in the Creativity Corner. Just make sure to put spoilers and label them as NSFW if they do contain Ecchi or Hentai.

lol agreed with everyone....very cool introduction.....so Mr. Tantacles...welcome here and enjoy your time:)

Welcome to AS Tentacle Bandit xD

Drop by the spam/games if you have time to waste~

Hay there, Tentacle Bandit
Welcome to ASF, enjoy your stay and have fun..
Drop by games n spam section if you have a time.
Nice to meet you :3

Welcome in to the AS.-clan, Tenacle Bandit!

Have lot fun and discovery here your options.

Welcome and enjoy your stay~

Love your sense of humor. ^^

May you find more treasure to 'slurp'. xD

Please have something sweet~

SI70k.jpg

Welcome to ASF, Tentacle.
Have fun in the forum.

When I was a wee little tentacle, I first discovered Super Taboo - boy what an introduction to are lecherous little world of anime, aye!?

Slurp, well if you do the math you probably can figure out I've been around for a longtime.
I can do decent math, but I can't figure out how old are you, since I don't know how old is Super Taboo, and at what age did you watched it.:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

skukzi21 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, would you reupload the links, please? Just the Mexashare is fine, thank you
課外授業
A-9000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi jaki90! This one you updated 1y 1month ago is down. It's the https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ191172.html
tintin0821 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this game? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1321900/