Howdy Y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eroge_Dude

AnimeExtremist & VN lover
Sep 8, 2014
Hiya ,

I'm not new to forums but I strained myself looking for a great place to make some good friends to chat about anime/ anime themed videogames and visual novels (I own tons of VNs, Love um greatly)

Hoping to make some nice friends to chat with in instant messengers and the like since that's my favorite past time next to enjoying a good VN/Game/Anime.

Long time lurker of A-S and finally decided to join, hope it goes well being here :)

Edit: Also I'm a big fan of Fighting friends in Supercade, love me some good online fighting game action.

Reactions: renano
Well, welcome to ASF Eroge_Dude!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^¥^?

Welcome to AS Eroge_Dude~

Drop by the spam and games if you want to chats~ Maybe find people to chat on im there ;p

Hiya ,

I'm not new to forums but I strained myself looking for a great place to make some good friends to chat about anime/ anime themed videogames and visual novels (I own tons of VNs, Love um greatly)

Hoping to make some nice friends to chat with in instant messengers and the like since that's my favorite past time next to enjoying a good VN/Game/Anime.

Long time lurker of A-S and finally decided to join, hope it goes well being here :)

Edit: Also I'm a big fan of Fighting friends in Supercade, love me some good online fighting game action.

Hello and welcome to A-S, Eroge_Dude~

We offer plenty of VNs and anime for your viewing pleasure.

Feel free to browse to your heart's content.

If you want to find more people with similar interests, chat with us in the LPW of the Spam Section. Perhaps, you'll find someone who loves fighting games like you.

For now, have some dessert~

ixaFRGJ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread