Howdy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurofiend24

Trusted Member
Apr 15, 2012
Nickname: Chestnut
Race: Pacific islander/asian(Hard to tell.)
Fave Anime: Code Geass, Spice and wolf
Fave VN: Ever17 all the way!
Fave leads: Takeshi kurenari from ever17 and Horo!
Favorite game company: ELF
Im a young adult? I don't even know what the hell the age young adult really is. But Im second year college with english as my major!
Little known facts: I Seen so much things, mostly disgustingly bad, that most things don't faze me. I believe I've seen most any type of dirty disgusting thing possible.
I also really enjoy Para roleplaying, but I haven't done so in a long time because I haven't did it with anyone.... interesting enough.

Hi, how you guys doin :D I hope I can also make friends here! Please to taking care of me.

Last edited:
Welcome to ASF, Gurofiend24.
Have fun in the forum.

Which island would that be?:reallyconfused:

Welcome to ASF, Gurofiend24.
Have fun in the forum.

Which island would that be?:reallyconfused:

The Philippines. I prefer to be called Asian, but I have arguments with my own brother about this -..-

And thanks for the welcome.

Welcome, Gurofiend! Enjoy your stay! :)

Little known facts: I Seen so much things, mostly disgustingly bad, that most things don't faze me. I believe I've seen most any type of dirty disgusting thing possible.

Well, as long as they don't surpass the good things, you should be fine, right? :)

The Philippines. I prefer to be called Asian, but I have arguments with my own brother about this -..-

And thanks for the welcome.
Since Phillippines is a member of ASEAN, that make it an Asian country.

BTW, we're not that far from each other.
I'm in the largest island below Philippines.

Since Phillippines is a member of ASEAN, that make it an Asian country.

BTW, we're not that far from each other.
I'm in the largest island below Philippines.

Which island exactly? I looked at a map and tried guessing, but I dunno if i'm right.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay and spam away. XD

I like to eat chestnuts. :3

Which island exactly? I looked at a map and tried guessing, but I dunno if i'm right.
Island of Borneo. I'm in the 13th state of Malaysia - Sarawak. Living in it's capital city, Kuching, a.k.a. Cat City

Capital is Manila, correct, and [MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION] I was waaaaay off hahaha. Why is it called cat city?

Capital is Manila, correct, and [MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION] I was waaaaay off hahaha. Why is it called cat city?
Well, Kuching mean cat in Malay (though the modern Malay spelling for cat is Kucing. Kuching is old colonial spelling format, coz it follow English style of using letter 'C' to make that 'C' sound).
But that just one of many theories on how the city got it name from.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

skukzi21 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, would you reupload the links, please? Just the Mexashare is fine, thank you
課外授業
A-9000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi jaki90! This one you updated 1y 1month ago is down. It's the https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ191172.html
tintin0821 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this game? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1321900/