[English] [ILLUSION] PlayHome (プレイホーム) BetterRepack R1

screwthisnoise

Contributor
Dec 12, 2018
m0J7dS.png

Let's continue this party with my next repack, presenting the PlayHome BetterRepack and Modpack!

BEFORE STARTING THE GAME!
This game utilizes the Illusion Plugin Architecture, that means that the game have to be patched everytime there's any modifications
made to the mods. To simplify this you should run ‘[BR] 0-RUNFIRST! Prepare the game.bat’, and always use the shortcuts generated
on the desktop to launch the game as that patches the game before it's started!

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release 1 // 26.01.2019
<--------------------->

No donations // no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please [B][URL="https://dlsoft.dmm.co.jp/detail/illusion_0022_pack/"]buy it[/URL][/B] (~.~)v
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

[B]This pack is made with a base consisting of the following:[/B]
----------------------------------------------------------
--> Base Release Game
--> Studio additional disk
--> VR Functionality update
--> Additional content Expansion Pack
--> The latest official update os of 11.03.2018 (no more recent official update).

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]What's planned for the future?[/B]
------------------------------
--> Generate missing preview files (A lot of mods ship without preview images).
--> Redo already existing preview images as to secure visual consistency.
--> Adding new mods, if I can locate any more.

[B]Do you want to help?[/B]
--------------------
--> Translation
I have tried my best to translate clothing mods that were originally in Japanese or Chinese, but due to my complete lack
of knowledge about the Chinese language and lacking knowledge with regards to the names of different articles of clothing,
it's far from perfect. The Chinese translations are heavily dependant on Google Translate, and several of the mods are
named rather unhelpful even then, so if you have a good grasp on the Chinese language, or are well versed with regards to
clothing names, please feel free to contact me on discord (@ScrewThisNoise#3544) or on any location where I share my repack
(Anime-Sharing/Hongfire/Nyaatorrents).

[B]--> Missing Mods?
I am a one man show, so there's a limit to my knowledge regarding where to find mods, though I do my very best to do so, so
it's quite likely that I've missed several mods that you may know about. See the included '[BR] Modlist.csv' file for a
detailed list of all included clothing mods, and the credits list for a list over included plugins, and feel free to contact
me about including new mods or plugins in future releases.

[B]COMMUNITY LINKS:[/B]
------------------>
Discord Server

[URL]https://discord.gg/F3bDEFE[/URL]
Pastebin

[URL]https://pastebin.com/u4p09Ere[/URL]

[B]CREDITS:[/B]
------------------>
Illusion Plugin Architecture v3.4.1
- [URL]https://github.com/Eusth/IPA/releases[/URL]

PH WideSlider v0.2.2
- UNKNOWN URL // See Pastebin

PH MoreSlotID v1.3

PH_DHH (All-In-One-Package)

PH_DHH (English Translation)

PlayHome Custom Texture Patch

PH_Uncensored

Kenzatos PlayHome English Translation v4.8R Eedition
- [URL]https://kenzato.uk/playhome-translation-reupload-attempt-2/[/URL]

PlayHome English Launcher

PH StudioAddon v0.6.1

PH ShortcutsPHS v1.1

PH SkinTexMod v3.1

PH PlayShot

GameChanger v0.5

PH PlayBoop v0.0.5

PH CMMod R V1.0

HS Animation For PH v0.2

PH Allegrett v1.4.7.0

PH BoneModHarmony

PH hooh ItemResolver

PH HSAnimation

PH H2PSceneConverter v1.0.1.0

More Studio Cameras v0.5

PH PlayKatsu v0.7.4.0

PH Fusion Mod v0.3

Pastebin mods
- UNKNOWN URL // See Pastebin/Included '[BR] Modlist.csv'

Discord mods
- UNKNOWN URL // See Discord/Included '[BR] Modlist.csv'

Roy12 mods
- [URL]https://roy12mods.com/wp/[/URL] // See Included '[BR] Modlist.csv'

Metagraphy mods
- [URL]https://www.patreon.com/metagraphy[/URL] // See Included '[BR] Modlist.csv'

Momonene mods
- [URL]https://nenemomodesu.wixsite.com/nene[/URL] // See Included '[BR] Modlist.csv'

GeekyGami#1449s English DHH with framerate entirely unlocked up to 120FPS
- UNKNOWN URL // See Discord

There has been minimal modification done to the vanilla game files, nor included any self-promoting graphics. Just the fully upgraded base game with what mods I see as essential. Any extras are all clearly marked so you can safely delete these if you want manually or with the cleaner script.

Now, this game has a lot of cubemaps and some extra studio maps available, and they weigh a ton, while quite a few of you may not be interested, so I have split those up. The cubemaps/extra maps pack is 100% optional, so feel free to ignore that if you're not interested. Due to the size, the cubemaps archive is only available on mega and through torrent.

Main Repack
CRC32: B2CAE909
MD5: 11D5EFC48D6A3D4FA61F6BABDE70AF5D
SHA-1: 4A334D68F16C628811DD0B45DAB2F9C14D1CBF28

Optional Cubemaps and extra studio maps
CRC32: A62FE85D
MD5: 40FF2CEB10F98428AAE57EBF88EF3DD3
SHA-1: 56362BD3F3BFEAD12A4B4525B010D0FBE330F115

BitTorrent Download

fgaHv8.png

This is for people that already have a fully updated vanilla game and wants to convert it into a BetterRepack R1 build, just extract it to the game folder and overwrite any files that needs overwriting.

Modpack, if you already have the main game
CRC32: D7578B80
MD5: 28A48A4B161109C19C5B2A28027A2803
SHA-1: ECD1DB3B914AA46389334559529CC30626FA5C9E

4HLxuZ.png

This is for the more tinkering ones among us... this is basically my working directory while repacking, so if you want more granular control this might be for you. (Made by request)
You get so granular control over the install with this that there's little chance that I'm able to help with things quickly with this as I can't test it on my side in the exact configuration.

CRC32: 9721DDB0
MD5: 570DBE5601246B9DC0CFEA8FEDAB53EB
SHA-1: FB6DE3EB36BE62167924CD5A53B4F53EC22BC109​

If you like my Repack, I'm also doing a Koikatsu repack, feel free to take a look at that at Hongfire or Anime-Sharing

Last edited:
Where do I place the Cubemaps? I unpacked the zip file into the root PlayHom directory, but I can't find anything in game that matches what some of those files are called (or at least imply new locations).

Where do I place the Cubemaps? I unpacked the zip file into the root PlayHom directory, but I can't find anything in game that matches what some of those files are called (or at least imply new locations).

Press F5 to open the menu ;)

Press F5 to open the menu ;)

Nothing happens...

Edit: Okay I figured out how to get the scenes into game. I had to drag and drop the playhome64.exe onto the IPA patcher. Now my issue seems to be that the added scenes are incompatible with DHH mod (which also wasn't apparently working until I dragged the executable onto IPA).

Do the added scenes just use the "actions" of whatever main game room you are in when you load the scene or are they supposed to have "actions" of their own?

Last edited:
Nothing happens...

Edit: Okay I figured out how to get the scenes into game. I had to drag and drop the playhome64.exe onto the IPA patcher. Now my issue seems to be that the added scenes are incompatible with DHH mod (which also wasn't apparently working until I dragged the executable onto IPA).

Do the added scenes just use the "actions" of whatever main game room you are in when you load the scene or are they supposed to have "actions" of their own?

I recommend you use the 'RUNFIRST' file to generate shortcuts to the game on your desktop that you should use to launch the game, as that shortcut patches with IPA before every launch.
I'm looking into defanging the graphic settings in DHH for the next release, but when you press F5 you should be asked if you want to disable DHH, and instead use PHIBL.

A lot of people have an assortment of problems with VR, so....

Disclaimer: I do not have access to VR Equipment, and that shit's expensive, so not likely to afford that anytime soon, so I have not tested this.

I found this VR Mod for PlayHome that seems to be a far superior solution to VR, if anyone could test this for me, I'd really appreciate it :D
https://github.com/Riqorm/PlayHomeVR

Might look obvious but, just to be sure, how do you uninstall ?

You can just delete the files, and if you want to clean up further traces, you could clean out the game settings located in the system registry at: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\illusion\PlayHome

Reactions: Cornu

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GIAN wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Always thanks! Could you re-upload this, please?
メモリーズオフ-Innocent Fille-
AnonyMaus_VIII wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you still have RJ320029, and RJ323078 ? A re-upload to Mexa would be greatly appreciated.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01137631 RJ01137234 RJ01137625 RJ01137638 RJ01155013 RJ01154822 in mexa ? thx
ek9r wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Strawberry Nauts ‐ストロベリーノーツ‐ Full HD Memorial PlusHello. Is it possible to publish this new work? Since none of you have listed it yet.