Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eka843

Trusted Member
Feb 3, 2015
Hi~~~ :korokke_hiya:

Nice to meet you, I'm Erika, but you can call me Eka. It's shorter.

I hope to get along with you all, although I'm awkward at communication and interacting with people....

My first language is not English so I may make mistakes.

That's all, bye!!

:megane_happy:

Reactions: fguelffstan
Well, welcome to ASF Eka!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time with us as well...^_^!!!

Edit: And don't worry about your English skills, because none on the world is perfect, okay? - Yours is so far fine I think...:goodtea:

Reactions: fguelffstan
Hello my name is Matt and I entered the forum because always wanted to meet people who share the same taste that my and here struck me as a great place for that. My native language is Portuguese(Brazil) but I understand English. :D

7078d1426562434-introduction-amorzinho.jpg

Lolis is Love, LoliS is Life :P

Attachments

• Amorzinho.jpg
    Amorzinho.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Hello my name is Matt and I entered the forum because always wanted to meet people who share the same taste that my and here struck me as a great place for that. My native language is Portuguese(Brazil) but I understand English. :D

7078d1426562434-introduction-amorzinho.jpg

Lolis is Love, LoliS is Life :P

Hmm, I don't want than over guru act, but I've you inform: That everyone his/her own intro-thread (New Thread button) to make have, because so can't the others you find and greet, okay?:goodtea:

Welcome to ASF~ Eka-chan~ :3

Do not worry, english is not my first language too... what's yours? Hope we get along well :D

Welcome to ASF and nice to meet you.
:cheering:

Enjoy your stay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread