June 6th, 1944

alexsdu

Mein 3D Waifu
Elite Member
Nov 29, 2010
999522-VY73ZI0.jpg

Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen of the Allied Expeditionary Force!

You are about to embark upon a great crusade, toward which we have striven these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. The hopes and prayers of liberty loving people everywhere march with you. In company with our brave Allies and brothers in arms on other fronts, you will bring about the destruction of the German war machine, the elimination of Nazi tyranny over the oppressed peoples of Europe, and security for ourselves in a free world.

Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped and battle hardened, he will fight savagely.

But this is the year 1944! Much has happened since the Nazi triumphs of 1940-41. The United Nations have inflicted upon the Germans great defeats, in open battle, man to man. Our air offensive has seriously reduced their strength in the air and their capacity to wage war on the ground. Our home fronts have given us an overwhelming superiority in weapons and munitions of war, and placed at our disposal great reserves of trained fighting men. The tide has turned! The free men of the world are marching together to victory!

I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full victory!

Good Luck! And let us all beseech the blessings of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking.

General Dwight D. Eisenhower
Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces
June 6th 1944​

Happy D-Day, y'all.
If you happened to know/meet a D-Day veteran, give 'em a handshake.
It's the least we could do to them, for all their sacrifices.

To all our servicemen and women, past, present and future, I salute you all.

Last edited:
Happy D-Day to all.

I respect, honor, and thank each and every person who has served, is currently serving, and will serve.

Let's remember and engrave it in our hearts, minds, and souls.

Bless everyone.

Happy D-day to everyone.

May each and every person who has served be respected for their contributions to keep their country safe.

Rest in peace to those who have sacrificed their lives as well.

Happy D Day..

I thank you for those who serve..
I hope all the family of those who sacrificed their live is blessed by God and have a happy life...

Happy D-Day to you to Brother In Arms ^^

Oh btw I like your sig that's pretty cool ^^
Thanks. They are my airsoft's rigs. But I don't know when I get the chance to use the Desert DigiCamo, coz we ain't got desert here in Malaysia. For now, I only wear it to work, occasionally.

As for the OTV (Outer Tactical Vest), the damn thing kinda small, even for an average Asian (5'7") like me. I was thinking of buying me the MTV (Modular Tactical Vest), but I heard a lot of Marines don't like it. Have you tried it, and what's you opinion on it?

Thanks. They are my airsoft's rigs. But I don't know when I get the chance to use the Desert DigiCamo, coz we ain't got desert here in Malaysia. For now, I only wear it to work, occasionally.

As for the OTV (Outer Tactical Vest), the damn thing kinda small, even for an average Asian (5'7") like me. I was thinking of buying me the MTV (Modular Tactical Vest), but I heard a lot of Marines don't like it. Have you tried it, and what's you opinion on it?

Well the MTV is a little more heavier and constricts you a bit (I'm also 5'7" myself lol). But now in the states the new MARADMIN (Marine Admin Document) says we can't have rolled sleeve anymore :baby:. But back to the subject like I said before it's a bit constricting but it is better to have in a firefight.., just heavier and bulky.

Unfortunately, my great grandparents have already passed on. If they were still alive I'd would have thanked them again for serving.

Listen closely you younger users; the best sort of people to hang out with is your grandparents. No explanation, no questions asked. The best people to be around are your grandparents.

Well the MTV is a little more heavier and constricts you a bit (I'm also 5'7" myself lol). But now in the states the new MARADMIN (Marine Admin Document) says we can't have rolled sleeve anymore :baby:. But back to the subject like I said before it's a bit constricting but it is better to have in a firefight.., just heavier and bulky.
I remember the day they announced that no more roll up sleeve. Quite a shocking news.
Since I'm not a Marine, or a serviceman in any branch(though I was a cadet back in school), I couldn't complaint.
But IMHO, roll up sleeve make Marines look smart and sharp, especially those MPs.

BTW, how about the new boots, RAT(Rugged All Terrain) boots? I saw the CMC, Gen. Amos, wore them in some website a few months ago.
Now you guys swapping the suede boots with RAT?

I remember the day they announced that no more roll up sleeve. Quite a shocking news.
Since I'm not a Marine, or a serviceman in any branch(though I was a cadet back in school), I couldn't complaint.
But IMHO, roll up sleeve make Marines look smart and sharp, especially those MPs.

BTW, how about the new boots, RAT(Rugged All Terrain) boots? I saw the CMC, Gen. Amos, wore them in some website a few months ago.
Now you guys swapping the suede boots with RAT?

Yes we are we traded those out a while back when the 9/11 attack happened because the sand box will mess those suede boots up like it cool lol.

I prefer the RAT boots anyways they are more comfy ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~