Kaguya Aletier Chupa Shiteru Ageru not working.

Nuuru

Mar 3, 2015
This is the first forum I've ever posted in so pardon any mistakes I may have made.
I'm a big fan of the atelier Kaguya games I have got almost all of the to work except for Chupa Shiteru Ageru.
I've extracted all the files the same way I did for the other games but when I use Applocal on the setup.exe Applocal doesn't recognize it.
When I execute the application normally it functions normally but all the text is gibberish.
I've tried almost everything I can think of and nothing works. Any help would be appreciated.
I guess a more simple question would be: What is the issue when Applocal cant launch an application? IMG_2649.jpg

Is using Japanese system locale an option for you?
If it is, try that and see if it still gives gibberish when playing.

I highly advise not to use Applocale when using Setup.exe's. The possibility of having giberish folder names and files is HIGH. Applocale should be used AFTER installing a game and using it on the game's .EXE.
Always switch your computer to Japanese locale when using Setup.exe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.