Konnichiwa and Blessings to everyone! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiyomi-chan

Youkai Student
Dec 15, 2013
A pleasure to meet you all!

I am Kara, though many know me as Kara-chan, Kayla, or Kare when it comes to friendship at least :3

I am not very good with forums usually, as I tend to be a bit shy. Recently however, my co-author friend Rob, has tried to get me to come out of my shell.

*blushes*

I do, however, enjoy meeting new people. ^^ I am willing to discuss various ideas based on manga, anime series, role-playing games, as well as almost any other topic. I am partially a writer of fan-fiction as well as some of my own original works. Alas, I do not have any of my works publicly displayed online, since most of them are co-authored with my friend.

Currently, we are working on a Cross-over between a Visual Novel game called "Magical Diary" as well as the Manga series, Rosario + Vampire - with a bit of Castlevania thrown in as well. ~giggles~ Kiyomi Ayami Kurono is actually the older sister of Kurumu from the series, and is one of the main characters of our newest book. Should anyone be interested in asking me about my work, or perhaps helping them with ideas for their own plots, please feel free to contact me. :3 ;)

Again, arigato in advance, and hopefully I will make a pleasant addition to your community. ^^ :D

Sincerely,

Kiyomi-chan a.k.a Starfire-san

Reactions: oilaolenm
Welcome to ASF Kara
:cheering:
Check the Spam or Games if you feel like it and nice to meet you too.

The actual Forum games are here link, and the Spam section here link you may want to check it out.

ASF-teamへようこそ, [MENTION=79598]Kiyomi-chan[/MENTION];!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice: You say writings stuff...? Well then, if you freely feel, then could your works in the Creativity Corner-section -> under Writins (linked!) release, okay?:goodtea:~>

Arigato, Anayomex and Nanashi!

Your kindness will indeed be helpful in getting me started here. ^^ I do hope to have some of you as friends, though I do understand that it will take some time, assuredly.

Please forgive me for not answering sooner. I admit that I was a bit tired earlier, and needed to take a nap...You might say that it could be part of the Nekomimi in me. :3 What types of downloads or activities are available though? I would love to share some of my own work, as well as see the efforts of other, including artistry and music. I have a great fondness for instrumental songs from anime RPGs and related sources. ;3

Anyone can feel free to message me too, if they wish. I don't bite, unless perhaps you are a fish ;3

3yrmpeV.jpg

Reactions: Kiyomi-chan
What types of downloads or activities are available though? I would love to share some of my own work, as well as see the efforts of other, including artistry and music. I have a great fondness for instrumental songs from anime RPGs and related sources. ;3

To first: Not to thanking, it was of course from us^^!

Second: You want what upload? If yeah, then have to first a Uploader to be; - in this case have you then the rules about uploading read, okay? - Because then have you in the future none problem...:goodtea:~>

Hello and welcome to the community! :hi:

Hm, I'm a bit shy IRL too but if you like meeting new people this forum's LPW's a pretty nice place to do so! Hope we can catch a glimpse of the fan-fiction you're working on!

Do enjoy your time here and see you around!

Welcome to AS Kara~

Hope you enjoy it here~ Poke around the spam and games if you have time~ Some randomish stuff in my siggy as well~

Hmm i found that i liked writing pretty recently as well~ xD Though im not that great at it~

Hello and welcome to ASF starfire ~ :fluteangel:

I personally don't like writing that much, since the only writings I make are for academics and it's always force >_>

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mothi wrote on ramori's profile.
This will be released tomorrow. Please post it when it's released.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/announce/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
mothi wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
mothi wrote on Shine's profile.
mothi wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01154730 RJ01157740 RJ01123403 RJ01039200 RJ01152774 RJ01152829 in mexa ? thx