List of eroge with Ojousama characters?

Ninomiya941

Banned
Dec 3, 2014
Hi there everyone. I would like to ask some of the veteran eroge players here a short list of eroges with Ojou-sama characters. Preferably, I would like them to speak sentences ending with "desu wa" and "desu no", like for example Remiria in the new game Unionism Quartet, as well as using "Watakushi" as first person pronoun. So, yeah, while the heroine might be rich or daughter of royalty/aristocrat or daughter of someone who owns a huge business company, I would prefer if she uses such way of talk, since I like to hear "desu wa" and "desu no" lol. So, does anybody know some few games with such heroines? ;)

Reactions: espiekerella
I want games with Ojousama characters that are full of pride and act like a bigshot. I do not want Ojousamas that act like your good obedient Yamato Nadeshiko-type of girl because that gets pretty boring if she's just being gentle and obedient to the hero without having her own unique personality and strong identity and sense of self and pride in her own talents/skills.

In other words, I want Ojousamas that have these traits: 1. Act all high and mighty and be full of pride(This can be either moderate, acceptable or over-the-top, I don't mind). 2. Have skills/talents to back up their words. 3. Ojousama speech (like I mentioned above). 4. Do-S personality. 5. Appears in any genre of eroge (Pure Love, Training, Femdom, VN, SLG, etc, any kind of eroge as long as it has these a minimum of 3 of these conditions. Tsundere Ojousamas would also be fine with me.

Here's couple of games I've come across.
Erect! by Astronauts: Spica
Tsuki ni Yorisou Otome no Sahou by Navel
Girls be ambitious! by Score
Koiken otome by Eufonie

Bra-ban! : Yuki Hibarigaoka.
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien : Ayu Daikuuji.
Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru : Takako Itsukushima.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts