Looking for Some Tech Support and Recommendations

samuelwatson

Oct 1, 2024
Hey everyone!

I hope you're all doing well! I wanted to reach out to the community for some tech support and recommendations. Lately, I've been diving deeper into the world of anime and gaming, and I'm looking for some advice on how to enhance my experience.

Anime Streaming Services: What are some of your favorite platforms for watching anime? I'm curious about both free and subscription options.

Gaming Gear: Any recommendations for gaming peripherals? I'm thinking of upgrading my setup, and I'd love to hear what you all are using.

Tech Tips: If you have any general tech tips for better performance on streaming or gaming, I'm all ears.

I have gone through these articles https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/looking-for-some-help-for-creating-h-codes-agth-ith.200629/ What Is Google Cloud Console, however they are good but I wanted to learn more from community members.

Thanks in advance for your help! Looking forward to hearing your suggestions.

Best Regards.

cant help with gaming gear as i only have a laptop (which suffices to play VNs or retro gamds lol) and cant help either for tech tips since im on a shitty OS (and i assume you're on win) but as for anime tbh websites come and go. In engsub I currently like 9anime but if it dies one day i'll just use the good ol' way "[insert anime title] episode 1 eng sub" and I check all the links coming up with virus total lol

Some sites have quality content but might not have every anime available and sometimes sites are taken down so you'll have to go out of your comfort zone one day, better be used to searching animes on your own.
Bonus : if you REALLY don't find whatever obscur anime on any website, just go on nyaasi (but tbh this only happened to me once in more than a decade and that was for a movie, usually everything is on streaming websites already). I don't really recommend it as it's torrent, and if you don't know how to download correctly torrent files you might get in trouble

And idk about eng sub paid services but I am used to not paying to watch anime because subtitle quality (in my mother language) is SHIT compared to fansub so they dont deserve my money. Also I don't have enough money to subscribe to every single streaming platform that exists to watch everything I want whenever I want (as one single platform never has the rights to all animes) so I never transitioned after the fansub era and always continued to watch streaming.

but thats my choice, you do you^^ Hope this helped a bit

Hello, for anime I only download torrents on nyaa, as for something like streaming I have considered using miru, its a desktop application to download torrents but with a nice looking UI.

for gaming peripherals I recommend a logitech mouse with various buttons for mmos

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

soubo81 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can I request this OST in WAV+CUE?

TSDM
rota1996007 wrote on Shine's profile.
How to catch Ubel Be a First-Class Prostitute do you have this in english version perhaps
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This is a reupload request for a small game. It'd be great if you can reup it. Thanks
援交少女
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01153781 RJ01153166 RJ01145296 RJ01145121 RJ01145197 RJ01150085 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Excuse me, Shine. Do you have the final update for this game? Been searching everywhere to no avail.
この世は悪意でできている to v20.05.31 (ver1.22)