Lurker into the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RabidCritter

Oct 24, 2013
Hi there.

I'm RabidCritter, male, 25, from Argentina. The title says everything, I think... I have lurked the shit out of this page and thanks to some really kind people I have more sickness in my little heart, and my computer.

Not really antisocial or smart guy... On the contrary. However, one of the "old school" otakus (like an oldfag comic reader, but more violent and less sectarian) clasiffied now as an aberrant "Otaku-antiotaku": a hidden but powerful race of students and workers, mostly adults, who HATE the anime taken as an entire identity by hollow brats, and excells in talking about politics, sports, religion, science, sex or shit like that (mixing with anime, waifus, some street violence, barbacoa and booze), rather than some korean fruit juice, with para-para dance and middle-speak japanese with teens in black clothing. Indistinguishable from others as "normal people with a hobby", in fact we are a cancer who infect and corrupt the very notion of normality in our society with our love for good anime, figures, hentai and eroges, making it seems a common thing to do, or see -or fap-, selling you manga in the supermarket and destroying the "underground" idea about all that stuff (and the "different" status of some kids). Our war, however, is mostly against our fucking kindred, the new generation who replaced us (like the fucking Vampire The Mascarade game...)

Well, that's all... I am here as a sign of gratitude towards everyone who helps my studies of japanese with invaluable texts, voices, and moans (and CG'S). By the way, I like european girls rather than japanese. Sorry for my crappy english. After all, I hate it. But damn It's useful. よろしくな。

Welcome to AS RabidCritter~

Hmm... otaku war~ :goodtea: Sound fun xD Well im more for the artsy aspects of it all anyhow~ New generation... hmm... you mean the trends where theyre going with what would sell as opposed to semi innovative ideas?~

Drop by the spam/games if you ever feel up for a chat~ Tons of random stuff in my siggy if you feel like poking~

Last edited:
Thanks bro... The new generation is more or less like that, too... But we have hope, Nitroplus stories for example.... Spam sound like the b/ of this page, I appreciate your kindness :rolleyes: And, well, that image reminds me of Yuki-Onna... sweet, sweet yuki-onna...

Hmm... new generation is more for the art? xD Or just that they keep repeating themes cuz its known to sell better?
Nitroplus... hmm theres stories? I guess i dont know much about it but i thought it was just music... xD
Yuki-Onna... my avi?~ Hmm not quite..~
b/... havent poked fourchan so cant really compare xD

Well, for me, there is not such thing like a "new generation" in Japan... Japanese otakus are always the same... It's only a local phenomenon in this little part of the world (South America), because in the 90's anime was really REALLY popular in open TV and today, even senior citizens remember series like Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, or Saint Seiya. They was "normal people" consuming anime and manga. But now... anime and manga are for the members of a urban subculture.

Yuki Onna everywhere

Ahh... so youre disliking how its being seen as something for the minority now? Hmm... i never really saw it as being a minority now that i think about it... My parents watched anime before (miyazaki movies, doraemon, ranma, etc) so i just dont see it as odd... Anime styled art is (according to my teacher) one of the styles that most artist will have done at some point..~ Perhaps i just have too many artsy friends (mostly asian as well) but quite a lot of them have watched anime/read manga at some point... So around me at least... it doesnt really have any negative association..~ It really is a bit much to just label an art form as negative though... but i guess thats the "popular" (quite questionable imo) view in society and people like to be part of the crowd =w= Even while theyre trying to be original... :/

New generation... hmm... you mean the trends where theyre going with what would sell as opposed to semi innovative ideas?~

You say this like it wasn't the case from the start of everything ever. I suppose that maybe by this point what sells is more established, is what you mean?

Anydangways. Heya Rabid and welcome to the forum. I hope it provides you with what you hoped to attain from it.

Edit: where I am anime watching is a minority as well, and there is a stigma against it.

ASF-teamへようこそ, RabidCritter!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Hmm i suppose more established and sells more readily..~ Though that is the way everything works now that you pointed it out...~ Then new stuff grows in popularity and isnt quite new anymore =w=

Hmm... My little pony? xD Theres some bronies around here... namely a certain admin =w=

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; hmmm? ponies?
welcome RabidCritter :)
P.S. I also like European girls

@ DreamCa7ch3r Thanks comrade

tumblr_mqgwmxQYDs1s0sybuo1_500.jpg

Praise the sun

ehIrL.jpg

Hmm that's an interesting topic. Ah, anyway welcome to ASF RabidCritter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mothi wrote on ramori's profile.
This will be released tomorrow. Please post it when it's released.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/announce/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
mothi wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
mothi wrote on Shine's profile.
mothi wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01154730 RJ01157740 RJ01123403 RJ01039200 RJ01152774 RJ01152829 in mexa ? thx