Moving to 5th density on December 3 2013?

Masolles56

Banned
Dec 28, 2012
Hello guys, can you please watch the video below and comment on what you think of it?

He says that we will enter 5th density on December 3 2013 and our physical bodies will turn into light, and we can go anywhere we want to go just by thought (teleportation, like in the movie "Jumper" ) :)

Well. Guess I'll just start somewhere. In short, I don't believe him. But I don't have any problem believing that he either listens too or is under the influence of spirits that makes him believe these things. Then the next possible question might be, why do they want him to believe that, and tell others...I suspect perhaps some kind of pre-programming, getting people used to an idea, concept or thought planted into peoples minds ahead of time for something. So that it will be accepted or believed in a certain way.

It was the 4th one they said we entered/or would enter in 2012 wasn't it ?

Well. Guess I'll just start somewhere. In short, I don't believe him. But I don't have any problem believing that he either listens too or is under the influence of spirits that makes him believe these things. Then the next possible question might be, why do they want him to believe that, and tell others...I suspect perhaps some kind of pre-programming, getting people used to an idea, concept or thought planted into peoples minds ahead of time for something. So that it will be accepted or believed in a certain way.

It was the 4th one they said we entered/or would enter in 2012 wasn't it ?

Perhaps the Dec 21 2012 was the false date promoted to give people the "cry wolf" effect, so that people carry on as normal even though we have a big comet by the name of ISON to arrive by the end of this year?

Perhaps the Dec 21 2012 was the false date promoted to give people the "cry wolf" effect, so that people carry on as normal even though we have a big comet by the name of ISON to arrive by the end of this year?

Hmm thats what I was actually thinking and said to some people back then......And now you just reminded me of it all :1 hmm

I haven't kept up to date on any of that stuff with ison and others... But I find it very interesting that you just happened to remind me of it all right now. There is certainly is a lot of speculation and false info available, but I think its good to wonder what hides beneath. I am waiting for something, and I know things are going to happen. The details however is not entirely clear.

Last edited:
According to the video below, there will soon be visitations of our planet by the members of the Andromeda Council, an Extraterrestrial organization, highly likely to happen before January 2014..... Please watch the video below:

Users who are viewing this thread