[PV] [MUSIC VIDEO]240627 あざとくて何が悪いの? (Azatokute Nani ga Warui no)

tokyo

Elite Member
Uploader
Mar 19, 2015

240627-Azatokute-cover.jpg

240627 あざとくて何が悪いの?
240627 Azatokute Nani ga Warui no (Airi Suzuki, Rino Sashihara, Rika Sato, Yui Sakurai).mp4
Size: 524.48 MB | Duration: 00:25:50 | Video: 1920x1080, Bit rate: 2638 Kbps, 29.970 fps | Audio: 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download From Keep2Share
240627.Azatokute.mp4
Download From AlfaFile
240627.Azatokute.rar

Tonight, Rino Sashihara will appear on "What's Wrong with Being Azatokute?"! This is a realistic depiction of the love lives of Minato-ku boys. Will the protagonist, who has been doing well in love and work using his cuteness as a weapon, be able to marry his destined marriage partner as planned? Will he be able to break off his relationship with the "convenient woman" he has been playing with until now? Tonight, the conclusion is finally reached. ▼ "The man I met at a group date..." "I crashed a drinking party that my boyfriend didn't tell me about" Rino Sashihara candidly confesses her past love affairs!? [Final episode of the 10th episode of Azatoku Series "Minato-ku Boys' Azatoku Life Notebook"] During a long-awaited dinner date with Tamaki (Sato Rika), the "convenient woman" Shizuku (Sakurai Yui) suddenly appears at the same restaurant, and it becomes a scene of chaos. Hayato honestly talks about his "past relationships with women" and his "feelings for Tamaki." "He's too cunning and frivolous" "People don't change easily" Will this Minato Ward man who has never taken love seriously find his soulmate? What will Tamaki's answer to Hayato be...?

240627-Azatokute.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please upload the bonus track for RJ01220935?
Riquipajarito35 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, sorry for bothering, could you update the Links of this Game and its extras?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/☄%EF%B8%8Frelease☄%EF%B8%8F-231124-わるきゅ~れ-三美姫の牝豚〜姦獄の城〜-ダウンロード版-fanza-games特典-dlsite特典.1396971/
InfiniteFighter wrote on Shine's profile.
Could you please reupload this game? Thanks.
ルゴーム砦の脱出
Sotawuuut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello! can you reupload RJ01179736? file removed from the sites provided.
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for the multiple post at once, but this one has one final update for a previously undiscovered major bug. Please update.
神ゲー世界大戦 to Ver1.05