New friend from France (me, me, it's meee) !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurault H. Eshy

May 6, 2015
Hi everybody !
I already post something in the forums and was like: "huuum, I think I forgot something...". Yeah, I had completely forgot to introduce myself ^^.
Anyway, like I said in the title i'm French (so my english is probabably not very good).
Right now i'm 19 and searching for a school, and i'm a man (if you ask my friends, they might be saying that i'm more of sloth than anything else, but, hey you don't really need to know that).
My favorite type of H-game are the action and BF ones and those that contains sprite sex, but, I do like every H-games with a good history (My most favorite game is MGQ for exemple) that I can understand (with translations or in english at the beginning).
Hmmm, what can I add ? I like kiwis ? Yeah I do really like them but you probably don't care.
Oh I know ! In France when you read my birthday, it's written 06/09 (69, mwarf)... Hey ! I was very proud when I discover it ! So yeah, I'm virgo (not so proud now eh ?)...
And that was all of me (or maybe not but I can't think of anything so, meh).
Thanks for taking your time reading !

Eee...?

Anyway...

Welcome to ASF Kurault H. Eshy!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time with us as well, okay^_^?

Reactions: Kurault H. Eshy
Thanks ! But, was it too much for an introduction ? ^^'

However welcome to the community! That one was ironically better than my intro (which may-not-be-mentioned here anyways.)
To an French you write pretty well, considered to me whose supposed to be perfect within streamlines of the text, but I'm not at all an writing person, but I will be passing now on. Sorry mb.

*Oopsie, yes it were an good introduction, hmm maybe little too informative but who knows. :P

Last edited:
Welcome to AS Kurault H. Eshy~

As always~ Ish all fines as long as your writing in understandable~

Drop by the spam and games if you fancy a chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159497 RJ01158925 rj01151695 RJ01154061 RJ01154530 RJ01050812 RJ01040575 in mexa ? thx
At The Kitchen Bloke 69, we're passionate about bringing you the best products for a joyful life. Our mission is to provide unique and affordable products, exceptional customer service, fast and reliable shipping.
Shiryuu29 wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine Would you please mind upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ222336.html Link is dead