NEW to Otome Game [Dandelion - Wishes brought to you]

meow:3

Apr 17, 2017
Hi, everyone, I'm meow:3:alice_blink:
Recently I get interested in otome games, so I went on steam to find a good otome game. :alice_hide:
First time in my life, I've nearly never play any ADV-type of games.:alice_hmm:
I feel so weird, but very exciting at the same time. (I'm crazy, I know):alice_dont:

70YSBuRa

So, I pick this game, it's called '' Dandelion - Wishes brought to you '':alice_inlove:
Apparently, pets turns into cute guys :alice_really:
then I'll take whoever I like to be my boyfriend.....ah he he~ :alice_love:

AX0uKnI4

The problem is , the game is from Korea, which is very unique to me.:alice_glitter:
Because I've never heard an Korea-made ADV game :alice_fall:
(unless it's online game or web game???):alice_shock:
I always thought 99% of ADV games are from Japan:alice_...:
(Don't judge me, I'm really new to this QAQ) :alice_cry:

1U21OfA9
1U21OfA9

:alice_waai:Ultimate question time !!:alice_waai:
1. Is it weird to start of a otome game like this ?:alice_confused:
2. Is there anyone (おねえちゃん?) have ever play this game?:alice_blush:

Last edited:
[MENTION=143361]meow:3[/MENTION]; It always makes me happy to see a newbie to otome games, I can say that you have found the true section to discuss such things. :P

Now, as for your questions;

1. It's totally normal, otome, in general, shouldn't be considered as 'only japan made' although it is true that it comes from Japan originally. A game made from other countries such as South Korea it totally normal way to start otome in general.

2. I myself played this game, although it's not my favorite, it's not a bad game in my opinion. I've seen a lot of content for otome/otoge in general so you can trust my word.

I hope these answers can clear your questions, always a pleasure to help.

[MENTION=143361]meow:3[/MENTION]; It always makes me happy to see a newbie to otome games, I can say that you have found the true section to discuss such things. :P

Now, as for your questions;

1. It's totally normal, otome, in general, shouldn't be considered as 'only japan made' although it is true that it comes from Japan originally. A game made from other countries such as South Korea it totally normal way to start otome in general.

2. I myself played this game, although it's not my favorite, it's not a bad game in my opinion. I've seen a lot of content for otome/otoge in general so you can trust my word.

I hope these answers can clear your questions, always a pleasure to help.

Thank u for the answer , KK chan~:alice_love:
How many otome games have u played~?:alice_happy:
What is the first otome game u play?:alice_confused:
What do u prefer more(or should I say '' enjoy more ''?), otome game or BL game ?:alice_blush:
AH!!Too many question.....:alice_shock:

Thank u for the answer , KK chan~:alice_love:
How many otome games have u played~?:alice_happy:
What is the first otome game u play?:alice_confused:
What do u prefer more(or should I say '' enjoy more ''?), otome game or BL game ?:alice_blush:
AH!!Too many question.....:alice_shock:

No problem :)

I played more than 100 games, I really love otome games as you can see. :P

Hmm can't really remember, but I think it all started with weird girl games that I found online, I think my first otome game was RE: Alistair++, that time I was amazed by the fact when I learned there are tons of games like that. So it became a hobby to play.

Hmm many people ask that, but I enjoy both since I'm a fujoshi too. My journey of discovering BL games is a messy story so let's skip that lol.

Again no problem! It's not a crime to have questions on your mind :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/145073022
hello, do you have this drama cd ,thank you!
AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?
nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi, if you would reup the mexashare links for this one, that'd be great. Thanks
未亡人沙苗