Elite Member
Feb 14, 2015
  • 93575l9aa64f9450906efa.jpg

• Non Non Biyori Movie: Vacation

Title: 劇場版 のんのんびより ばけーしょん
    Release: 2018
    Language: MULTI

• Info: https://myanimelist.net/anime/36990/Non_Non_Biyori_Movie__Vacation

With summer vacation coming to an end, the girls are having as much fun as they can with their remaining time. However, their daily shenanigans are cut short when Suguru Koshigaya wins the grand prize of a lottery—tickets to Okinawa! After hasty preparations, the Asahigaoka group embarks on a three-day trip for their final summer getaway.

Upon arriving in Okinawa and checking into an inn, the group comes across Aoi Niizato—the young daughter of the inn's hostess. Despite being of similar age, her mature demeanor leaves Natsumi Koshigaya reflecting upon her own childish nature. With the sign of an unexpected friendship blooming on the horizon, the girls waste no time diving into their ambitious sightseeing plans and regional activities!

Password: Esan

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Guardian_02 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I'm not entirely sure if this is the correct place to post this, if not I apologise but if it is then im glad I found the right place.

I'd like to request works from the artist RX (Nixour), but if these are posted somewhere else already then direction would be great too! Some of the things in here im unsure if its possible to acquire, but with kemono down this is all I could think of.
AnonyMaus_VIII wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you re-upload the bonus of RJ01237242 ? Thanks.
Kateni wrote on Shine's profile.