Pleased to meet all of you~

Status
Not open for further replies.

heizei_koukousei

Oct 21, 2014
Hi I'm Heizei_koukousei and I am a college student working toward a degree in botany. I love gardening and grow as many of my own vegetables as I can. That is balanced with my unhealthy addiction to anime, visual novels, and video games. In fact I love VNs so much that I have become a board moderator on Fuwanovel. I also lead a translation project for Supreme Candy and I hope to find some new team members from this community.

I have known about this site for quite some time now, its definitely the go-to place when sukebei doesn't have exactly what I'm looking for. (A prime example of this is Princess Nightmare. Nobody could get the damn torrent to work). I am all for eroge but I find that I like visual novels without as much sexual content more, I guess there is better plot when there is less sex :P My favorite would have to be Planetarian, I love games that bring out emotion.

Well that seems like a sufficient amount of information for me to not be a stranger around here. I'm sure we'll all get along just fine ;)

Welcome to ASF heizei_koukousei!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time as well...^_^!!!

Side note:
1st: What you've isn't addiction, but passion.

2nd: [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION];

Welcome to ASF heizei_koukousei ! nice to have you here ! :nyanmusu_yeah:

why was i summoned here exactly? :reallyconfused:

regardless!! welcome to ASF heizei :hi:

nice to meet a moderator of one of the sites i most frequent.

i'm formerly one of the most active people on the forum. if you ever want to chat with some of the other overly active members here, the LPW is a good place to go. hope to see more of you in the future :pushups:

Hi! heizei_koukousei. Nice to meet you.
Welcome to ASF!

Welcome to AS Heizei_koukousei~

Drop by the spam and games some time :3

Story... quite important yesh..~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread