[REQ] enigmaticLIA4 FLAC (Just the special C79 music content)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoliC3

Oct 30, 2012
Hi! I'm looking for the C79 special release of enigmaticLIA4 compressed in FLAC. I usually use XDCC but this seems to not be in the packlist. Please & thank you :D!

Rummaging through this thread : http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...l]-lia-enigmaticlia-4-[flac]-[w-scans]-13408/ and my files on HD, it seems like the two exclusive tracks are:

My Soul, Your Beats! (abridged) rasmus faber remix
My Soul, Your Beats! Piano x Violin remix

Now, the abridged remix is baisically an incomplete version of what later appears in complete form on the retail CDs, so I deleted the C79 abridged version. But I still have the Piano x Violin remix as it is unique.

Do you mind if I upload only the Piano x Violin remix ?

here's the packlist number:
Code:
/msg AS|Sena xdcc send #264

ummm this is it right? x-x http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...l]-lia-enigmaticlia-4-[flac]-[w-scans]-13408/

"Note: In order to avoid confusion, I will note that this is the retail release of enigmaticLIA 4, and not the C79 special release. The difference between the two, in terms of music, is that the C79 brings another remix of My Soul, Your Beats! and an abridged version of My Soul, Your Beats! (Rasmus Faber Remix). These can be downloaded here."

^ I was looking for the c79 content :D

Thank you junh1024, the track sounds great!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!
Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.