[request] しすたー・すきーむ3 (Sister Scheme 3)

I found a direct download link for this game, but I can't download it because it weights 2 giga on rapidgator so only premium user can. So I can't even check if it's legit... >.>
Is there anyone with a rapidgator premium account who's interested in this game?

What I remember reading from the makers homepage during an FAQ was that the game was over 9GB in size which was why they were making it a download only title so for it to only be 2GB makes me think it's fake on the other hand maybe that's what the game is when stripped down to just the game and nothing else or google mistranslated what was being said, could you provide the rapidgator link and I'll have a look at it, thanks.

That download unfortunately is actually for a game called Jyuku Volleyball so ye fake... :(

and...I've just realized it's talking about a larger brand pack sale thing I think so ye not 9GB either...

I see, too bad. >.>
Well, I didn't have high hopesfor that link, though...

But this game really is keeping me waiting. First the initial realease date is postponed by three weeks, now the torrent is nowhere to be seen! XD
And here I thought the third Sister Scheme was a somewhat big realease...

Edit:
Yeah, the over 9GB talk is about a brand pack fom gyutto.com. I guess it would be the trilogy packed together...

Same but over the course of several months I've found literally zero chatter about it, I'm sure it will get uploaded by someone soon enough but ye spending far too much time refreshing forum pages hoping to see it show up.

The Game is availible at Mikocons VIP Section, so the only question is when they want to relase it for the rest.

I see. Good to know! ^^
Just a matter of waiting, then. Well, I kinda knew, but it's at least reassuring to know this won't end in the forgotten list.

He said 10th January (at the earliest) for public release, I went for the VIP and have now played it.

No that was a misunderstanding on my part it's around 2.4GB in size.
Tbh I personally found the game underwhelming and lazy with the over use of the same CGs (a lot of them not even fully fledged CGs) and lack of interesting endings. The best ending imo is actually the easiest one to get, the rest I think most people will find incredibly disappointing. SS2 as I suspected is a superior vn in all aspects with the exception of the mother character.

In case someone is interested in the event CGs.
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/48xlgjo092ts1li/pic.zip

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!
Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.