[Request] Popotan ぽぽたん

This is an incredibly rare game, only place i was able to find it is on nyaa and it's the first cd version. Moreover, according to a wiki site the cd version came out with bugs that made one or several of the routes unplayable, devs issued two patches for it. Now, I don't know how accurate that is, but i wasn't able to find those patches (修正パッチ) anywhere, only thing I was able to confirm is that those patches exist. I should hope that someone uplaods that 2014 digital download version, but for some reason it's gone from all online stores presently.

Also Its fandisc is nowhere to be seen as well.

This is an incredibly rare game, only place i was able to find it is on nyaa and it's the first cd version. Moreover, according to a wiki site the cd version came out with bugs that made one or several of the routes unplayable, devs issued two patches for it. Now, I don't know how accurate that is, but i wasn't able to find those patches (修正パッチ) anywhere, only thing I was able to confirm is that those patches exist. I should hope that someone uplaods that 2014 digital download version, but for some reason it's gone from all online stores presently.

Also Its fandisc is nowhere to be seen as well.
I've already found the download, here's the link https://archive.org/details/popotan-dvd

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01137631 RJ01137234 RJ01137625 RJ01137638 RJ01155013 RJ01154822 in mexa ? thx
ek9r wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Strawberry Nauts ‐ストロベリーノーツ‐ Full HD Memorial PlusHello. Is it possible to publish this new work? Since none of you have listed it yet.