[Japanese] [SANO Takashi] 今宵、妻が。19 / Koyoi, Tsuma ga. 19

After eagerly awaiting ch. 18 and 19, I must say I was disappointed in them. After the previous events in the last several chapters, I must say that 18 and 19 were lacking. The way the douche attempted his last effort was not inspiring. He resorted to openly raping kaede which left a bad taste. I also didn't like how kenji brushed off the rape as it being a prank. I mean come on...when he found them, kaede's tits were out and her pussy was sloppy wet after being fingered by the douche. The chapter were she was seen carrying the shrine was also lacking. The photo was an ordinary photo and not very sexy, but yet everyone was going crazy about her and she still refused to model. It would have been better if the photo was of her carrying the shrine wearing a loin cloth which would make everyone's eyes pop out and then have her naievely accepted to model and then have her be embarrassed by having to pose for photos wearing a swimsuit like she did when she posed for the class full of men and came squirting in front of them. There really wasn't any opportunities for her to expose her lewdness and masochistic shameful tendencies where she got sloppy wet except for when the douche was fingering her pussy when he attempted to rape her. Let's see what happens in the coming chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!
Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.