Searching for someone who knows how to make modded APKs and can share them

otome!

Trusted Member
Uploader
Jul 28, 2024
There are many otome games out there that got a mobile port, and it would be cool if someone could help making them available to everyone. I bought a few and they're really comfy to use, quality is really good especially for more recent ports and well I'm sure many people would love to have them too. (If you can buy please do and support, they're pretty cheap compared to their switch version! but well it's a sharing forum here lol)

Most of them have an in-app purchase method (meaning yhat the prologue is free to play and then you need to pay for each route or for the whole game it depends).

Here's a list of otome games :

-Jack Jeanne (rhythm game deleted and songs/dances are only videos now)
-Otomate Selection (Example : Sympathy kiss, Virche error salvation, radiant tale, norn9 var commons, natsuzora monologue, piofiore (main game + sequel), cxm (main gamr + fd) etc.)
-Bustafellows 1 + 2 (second game is already on the spreadsheet)
- English IdeaF. games (Amnesia memories (already on spreadsheet) and hakuoki old ver. (only 6 LIs))
-Hana Awase (unvoiced, idk if there's still the mini games, and it's pretty recent so there might be updates adding the voices in the future!)
-Sangoku Rensenki (unvoiced)
-Toraware no Paruma

and many others :)

Last edited:
Lemme guess lucky patcher doesn't work?
nope, this or I'm too dumb to make it work even with tutorials lol (i mean its not impossible that i'm just unskilled 😂 )

I almost broke the version I PAID FOR (cant download it anymore from the play store but thankfully I didnt lose what I bought) so I won't be touching LP anymore in this life with my main phone lol

I tried again on a virtual phone (using Android studio) but the patch didn't work

So if someone could make a version they could share with everyone it'd be cool!

I tried a few different game / app and can't make any sense out of it or that it's too old 😅
This is a great idea though! A dedicated section:)

I tried a few different game / app and can't make any sense out of it or that it's too old 😅
This is a great idea though! A dedicated section:)
the most recent ones work like wonders! i bought a few like jackjeanne, clockzero etc., and i found amnesia, and tbh they worked just fine!

This idea might or might not work but you can ask on platinmods forums, granted the admin or mods there really don't answer you back, they do help you with some of them (if they feel like it) and not all, but hey its better than nothing

• Love
Reactions: baybridge

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links please? I'll be patient
女子校生脅迫淫行日誌
セックス注毒
姦獄娼女
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
絶対服従催眠アプリ
りくじょぶ
えんとも
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
Could you reupload this one?

✨Shine✨[240810][みる まん] クルセイダー・プリンセス~闇に堕ちるココロとカラダ~ (Ver24.08.16) [RJ01239331]

bhtmuramura wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload ESG-001918? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!