seeking options/methods to purschase points for dlsite, fantia toracoin

keikouin yuki

Elite Member
May 30, 2018
noticed options to get points and toracoin have lately been going down , so asking if people here could list ways to buy dlsite point and toracoin that still exist/work.

so far all i know for dlsite point is forbooks https://forbooks.jp/en/products/dld003p and point market https://point-market.com/point

there was otakumode but they dont have either of them anymore and shortly before the pages turned into 404 error pages that site removed the option to py using credit/debit cards for digital products and only option to pay way through paypal.

i am not aware of any methods to get toracoin.

it seems that the point market option uses something called amazon pay , would anybody here be able to test it to see if this works?
like if it is possible to use the amazon balace points that amazon has or if you would need to use a card that is attached to the amazon account in order to use this amazon pay.

"
DLsite Point Service Partner (a third-party website)

as i am unsure how compatible that this point market is with overseas cards.

would anyone here be able to try out those prepaid cards that could be gotten at places like walmart and target like the visa/mastercard ones with the amazon pay option payment method?
as it would be good to know for those who happen to get such cards for a gift for the holidays or birthday and would like to get something from dlsite with them if the cards would work when buying points using this amazon pay on the points market website.

it would be good to know if amazon gift cards points on amazon could be used as payment for the points on the point market site , but i cant test it as i dont have a amzon acount or any amazon gift cards so i was wondering if anybody here who has amazon account and funds on amazon account can find out if it is possible to buy points from this point market using amazon pay with either amazon balance or their card attached to their amazon account.

it would be good info to have especially for anyone who would like to get something fast before it might get suddenly taken off of dlsite like what happened to splush waves mahjong connect princess connect game in the past.

additional ways to buy toracoin since it is no longer possible to pay for anything on fantia using card is also seeked.
as it would be good to have such info especially for content that is only on fantia.

asking as searching for dlsite points or buy toracoin on the web does not bring any usable results since the only ones that were usable up until earlier this month are 404 not found "otaku mode"

otaku mode was the only method that was compatible with cards that are not internationally compatible with sites like dlpay,forbooks from what i heard during my search for info.

this info would be good to know especially for people who have intrest in buying from dlsite and fantia but dont know what the options/methods are to buying points/toracoin needed in order to pay for anything on those sites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on zhonyk's profile.
May I humbly ask for a reupload of this? The links are dead
香慈と裏ノ世界
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on caminante654's profile.
Excuse me, may I humbly request you to reupload the dead links of this title?
さくらちゃん はじめてのおるすばん
ann10 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello could you upload

HAPPY SAINT SHEOL

the English version with the latest update ?
Thank you
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161302 RJ01149872 RJ01147611 RJ01139567 RJ01136136 RJ01142328 RJ01135159 in mexa ? thx