[Solved] IMPORTANT: Feedback for a new master/nested subforum for otome/bl voice, doujin manga and other miscellaneous stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone for your input. I think we got the general idea, we'll stick with option 2. Also admins started the technical preparations so I am closing this discussion. Remember that creating new sections and separating already existing ones is not that easy from the technical point of view. We also have to get admins' approval as well as their technical support.

We don't consider separating otome and bl content right now. And I'm saying it as someone who only enjoys otome/josei muke. Prefixes will have to suffice.

As someone who's been on AS for 10 yrs I think that browsing our forum has become much easier than it was in the previous version. I'll try to browse through threads and mark working and broken links as well as update thumbnails. Thanks to DLsite and all the circles creating new doujin works otome and joseimuke scene has much more content (voice works and manga) than it used to have a few years ago. We have many dedicated uploaders who provide us with otome content regularly but we didn't have any section for otome doujin manga and voice works till now, so all of those uploads ended up in the erotic voice works section.

I personally think that Vice did a great job suggesting a new section and am really greatful for all the preparations and work she's done for us.

Sorry to bump this guys, but the forum is now live, I will keep the megathreads open as miraiki said you love keeping it around!

I used to love voices but the reason why I don't show any interest or involvement is because I am afraid if I ask for a reupload for any of them when they are gone, I will be ostracized by the community (just happened before with a user who left saying they found a new forum and i tried asking for help reuploading the stuff deleted only to be ignored but its not your guys fault okay? i am sure you guys were just busy or didn't want to share them)

But please keep the forum less empty and more filled with release threads as both me and miraiki don't want it to be taken down because there's nothing in there as that is what we promised checkmate when doing this

Hello guys, I just want to point out that I am now leaving the forum as a moderator, I had fun when you guys accepted my ideas and considerations for the community but it is high time the stressful hours come to a close, I did really had more ideas for the forum but it is fine if it couldn't come to fruition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

How to make bleach drinkable.
KossMoss* wrote on ydo's profile.
Hello~
Can you share 7pupu's collection if you have it ?
darkj0 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, can you please update this one?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/🔥new⚡-240810-銀の林檎-イビルリクルート2~ヒーローなんて屁でもない~-rj01234253.1542516/

This was updated with the English translation by the developer:

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01234253.html
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi, could you update this please? It just got updated sometime ago
エロトラップダンジョンローグライク to v24.09.03