JPnlqdsOk.jpg

Getchu : http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=853588
Official Site : http://www.waffle1999.com/game/57kyonyu/index.html

Characters :

igUB3TZ8.png

FoNvsCc.png

o50jNm.png

Personal Note :

Now i can't simply wait for this one this month :swearveng::shinies::desire: since it's the 5th anniversery of the series and i kind of hope that more years will be added to this series/universe!!

As always any thoughts , Up points , Down points any other comments , ect. pls go right ahead , don't be shy now.

Somehow the series lost it a bit to me. It's the 6th game and ther is nor really that much of fresh air, since they re-use most of the girls. :/

is this new story?or just compilation story from the 1st series,like kyonyuu fantasy 2if that just add some new heroine and scene

is this new story?or just compilation story from the 1st series,like kyonyuu fantasy 2if that just add some new heroine and scene

Normally a new story that is a sequel to the other story of this generation not a sequel to the other generation

Website and Getchu indicate that it's a retelling of the first series that follows the sequence of events in the novels, not the original games. So it seems the story will be entirely linear and not branched (not that there was much branching anyway.)

There's definately some new art, but I downloaded one of the demos and it has only old art, so its probably mostly reused art with new art only to fill in the different story angles that the books used, like marrying Shamshel and Gladys together in the first book series, when they are married in the games at end of KF1 and KF Gaiden, respectively.

Its OUT!!!! Someone is going to share this right....? :( :( :(

Could be a while. Unless the story is radically trimmed down it'll be massive - either 3 or 4 DVDs worth. (I can't figure out if KF2if is part of the same set, or a different novelization. Webpage indicates its part of the set, but Getchu hints that maybe its not. Thus the ambiguity between 3 or 4 DVDs.)

So I've been lurking around the forum for a few years now and over time I've noticed wolfravage and his(?) love for waffle games. But more specifically this series. Now unlike you higher race people I ask: how can I get into this club with out being a scholar of runes? Is the konyuu series playable with MTL? Or is it closer to moderate knowledge of sentence structure with jparser?

Waffle games are very heavy on text. Few games have as much story and dialogue as theirs and the Kyonyuu series games are no different. However, you can pretty much follow what is going on in the Fantasy series without any Japanese knowledge. I'm no expert myself (and certainly of no higher race) but I can read kana and recognize a hundred or so of the more common nouns and verbs in kanji and could follow it well enough. Kyonyuu Majo seems more difficult though - I had trouble understanding what was going on in that one.

Becuase there's so much text it'll really slow you down to parse and translate every sentence. If you can limit it to the ones that seem really important (like when someone's facial expression suddenly changes) then you might be okay.

Now, as far as I know, the "unofficial Waffle/Kyonyuu series fan club" has no dues or initiation rites of any sort. Just got to like the games. I've been a fan of Waffle for 10 years or so, since Yureru Bus Guide, but besides that one the Kyonyuu series games are the only ones I've ever cared for.

Reactions: nrohmannmonr
The reason behind it is because the very first one of this series is practicly the first game that i ever propperly played and with most first thing you keep with it , now as for understanding the game for me it's alittle bit diffrent then JunkGuy . . . i can't read any of the text i know maybe 5 or 6 japanese characters but due to my anime watching for years now i can almost basicly know/understand what they are saying by just listening don't ask me to translate it cause i won't be able to explain it i just know (even this is hard to explain xD) anyways bu yea there is no official fan club or anything + making a club in my opinion depends if the company keeps on going with the serie or not cause for the same this could have been the last one of the series/universe (god i hope not).

The reason behind it is because the very first one of this series is practicly the first game that i ever propperly played and with most first thing you keep with it , now as for understanding the game for me it's alittle bit diffrent then JunkGuy . . . i can't read any of the text i know maybe 5 or 6 japanese characters but due to my anime watching for years now i can almost basicly know/understand what they are saying by just listening don't ask me to translate it cause i won't be able to explain it i just know (even this is hard to explain xD) anyways bu yea there is no official fan club or anything + making a club in my opinion depends if the company keeps on going with the serie or not cause for the same this could have been the last one of the series/universe (god i hope not).

i know that feeling man...me too, KF is the very first game H-game (not bishoujo game) that i followed the story at the very beginning until the end.....not like others......cos its have amusing story....and yes,most of galge players outside japan that didn't know any jap letters would use their hearing sense to understand the story (if did not use any translator)...and of course from experience watching anime eventually made us understand what they're saying...only one weakness though we can't understand the protagonist because they are voiceless....lol

this could have been the last one of the series/universe (god i hope not).

Hope not too but I thought Gaiden was going to be the last becuase Lute had made peace with his neighboring countries (particularly the country-equivalent of France). So of course in Gaiden 2 he's got to make peace with the whole continent and keep them from going to war with each other. If they ever make a Gaiden 3 then obviously Lute has to become the world-wide leader (which at least gives the opportunity to introduce more foreign queens and princesses.)

Hope not too but I thought Gaiden was going to be the last becuase Lute had made peace with his neighboring countries (particularly the country-equivalent of France). So of course in Gaiden 2 he's got to make peace with the whole continent and keep them from going to war with each other. If they ever make a Gaiden 3 then obviously Lute has to become the world-wide leader (which at least gives the opportunity to introduce more foreign queens and princesses.)

Well to be honest i was kind of hoping they would make sequels of Kyonyuu Majo OR even start a completly new story of a new kyonyuu.

You guys telling me your playing all these (waffle and others) games without know 100% for sure whats being said? Beside the few kana you know.

Example: Wall of text* that's equates 3 sentences. You recognize maybe 5 kanji in one sentence and know your particles. Then assume whats being said based off context clues. Ignore the rest. Nod your head with a smile on your face and move on.

*meaning it used the maximum characters that a VN text box can hold.

If that's what you guys are saying then I don't believe I shouldn't play them until much later haha

You guys telling me your playing all these (waffle and others) games without know 100% for sure whats being said? Beside the few kana you know.

Example: Wall of text* that's equates 3 sentences. You recognize maybe 5 kanji in one sentence and know your particles. Then assume whats being said based off context clues. Ignore the rest. Nod your head with a smile on your face and move on.

If that's what you guys are saying then I don't believe I shouldn't play them until much later haha

A good example is of the same situation is the same as you learn english that is not you native language , say that your spanish and you only learn english by television , games , music , ect same things for us with japanese only that japanese is one of the harder languages to learn.

like i and wolfravage said earlier.....we understand most of stories came from the characters speaking (if don't used translator engine)....and i tell you this every time i played eroge,80% i understand the content of the story.....the remaining 20 is some kind of explanation or monologue of the game...and you said you want to wait later....wait what?translation?....this type of game is very very very rare has the translation version...and even if some day appear it would be 4-5 years later.....trust me its a fact...take example of majikoi s that just came out earlier....if im not wrong thats 2011/2012 game....and the english patch just came out this year.....even that super popular game,the english patch came out 3-4 years later.....and the opposite, KF from the first series it didn't has an english patch....and you want to wait this latest game for english patch?learning a japanese (even if just voice) much faster

Dem ellipsis doe.

But seriously I know no translation is coming and yes I'm learning Japanese (though I did quit for 7 months). Even I do pick it up I know I can't/won't enjoy it since I really have a hard time doing anything if don't understand what the hell is happening. Which is why I'm waiting. Hell if I could find someone to explain plain english 'how to read and form sentences' I would give it a try but I digress.

Either way I don't know japanese... The females look hot and MC has enough presence to have a 3(?) games. Which also means the story can't suck that bad if it has spinoffs and equals. So someone wanna tell me where this game fit in its timline? All I know is he's a knight of some kind and he wants to be king(?) pirate king/hokage maybe ^_^. I watched the animation sometime ago....

WHY THIS GAME DON"T HAVE ANIMATION WITH ALL THIS CHARACTER?!

i only see 2 ep long time ago its holy Dam!

I can recognize more than 5 out of 60/90, etc (however many characters of the rectangle), but you've got the general idea. You can pick up alot just by the character's voices, and, if its an expressive enough game like the KF series is, the character's faces as well. This doesn't work as well during descriptions and "internal monologues" though.

I tend to read the text more than listen to the actual words. I'm listening only for inflection and tone to pick out words that may be of special importance or that they seem to be repeating alot over the last few sentences.

All I know is he's a knight of some kind and he wants to be king(?) pirate king/hokage maybe ^_^. I watched the animation sometime ago....

Ok, here's the summary. Lute is a slacker in a kingdom roughly equivalent to Germany. He finished last in his class of Knight-Trainees (Isis finished first.) Finishing last he gets the poorest assignment - garrison duty in the backwater region of Boan. He's given the task of stopping a succubus that has been killing men in Boan (which probably means Lute is next) and one night Shamshel does shows up and they get it on. She can't claim his soul though (it's later revealed he's only half-human) and he's the first man to satisfy her, so she hangs around. About this time Lute gets close to the Boan governor's wife, Roxanne. The Governor is plotting to kill her, blame some rebels, and start a civil war in the kingdom, but his plan backfires and he dies.
Even though he didn't kill the succubus as ordered, he did stop her attacks, and he stopped a civil war so he's brought back to the capital for more glamourous Knight-work. He becomes involved in the war that Gladys (from a neighboring/Austrian-ish kingdom) is launching against the kingdom. As they agree death is a needless outcome, they agree to settle the whole war with a game of chess. He beats her, she's taken prisoner, and the war is ended.
Now that he's stopped two wars, the King offers Lute his choice of assignments: return to Boan as its new governor (where he ends up with Roxanne), get a better soldiering assignment (where he goes off into the cursed woods with Isis to make peace with centaurs), or stay in the capital and train new Knights. If he stays, he becomes the trainer to the princess, Russelior. At the end of the game, the King dies. Lute has earned enough respect from the three dukes and the knights to be proclaimed the new king, but he has to take Russelior as his bride to legitimize his reign. He first marries Shamshel (who taunts the others as being Lute's first wife), Roxanne second, then Russelior. The other three girls become part of his harem.

Two years later in the second game, there's a small country on the western border (Belgium-area) threathening to start up a new war, and King Lute (along with his polictical advisor Emeralia, captain of the guards Isis, and general Gladys) go and conquer that nation, taking Nellis prisoner (and she's adopted into the harem as girl #7 .) Since Lute has conquered this buffer state, he now shares a border with the powerful France kingdom further west and to avoid war he goes to its capital (Paris?) and meets their queen, Aphrodia. They hit it on and agree their kingdoms will always be friends, dispelling any chance of war. They don't marry, but Aphrodia and Lute agree to treat each other as a king and queen while in each other's kingdoms. At the end of this game, Lute truly marries Gladys to make her official wife #4 .

Three years later, King Lute the First disappears after his ship is sunk in the equivalent of the English channel. He turns up in the equivalent of England, but he's amnesiac so he goes by the moniker Mask. He's first treated as a criminal, but he manages to gaint e trust of the mermen and then presents a plan of counterattack to the dying King and young princess Rosaline of the Kingdom, staving off an impending invasion by the Spanish kingdom. The English defeat the Spanish and Mask is treated as hero in England. The King's dying wish is for her daughter to marry a good man like Mask so they marry (unbeknownst that "Mask" has already married four times.) Now that Mask is popular, Shamshel gets wind of what has transpired in the northwest and travels to England to investigate, thinking that these heoric actions sound too much like Lute for it not to be him. Her kisses return Lute's memories and awkwardly he breaks the news to Rosilne that he's a king with four other wives. She's a little hesitent at the arrangement (and being #5 ) but eventually accepts it and visits Lute's Kingdom for a time before she has to return to assume her role as Queen regnant.
About this time the French are worried that English wine is starting to become more popular than their own and threthen to go to war with England, but Lute shows up in Paris and calms the situation by stating he is the rightful king of England and that the wine profits can be shared (along with Germany's own beer profits.) This calms the French down and Aphrodia is happy to have Lute around again.
Now the Spanish are upset becuase they lost out on an English invasion, and a possibly distracted French, so the Spanish King offers to marry the Swedish/Finnish princess, Estoria. All the ladies in the harem agree this is bad (especailly Rosaline, who considers Estoria her best friend as they are both single daughters and princesses of about the same age). They think Lute should make an offer of his own to marry Estoria, so he does. Estoria is conflicted so Lute goes to her capital (the Spanish king insists she come to him and only sends his prime minster.) Impressed by his honesty and his willingness to treat her as an equal ruler after her father dies, she accepts Lute over the Spanish King. (#6)
At this point the story diverges one of two ways: either the Vatican gets restless becuase they've long disliked seeing a demon (Shamshel) on the throne of one of the most powerful kingdoms in Europe. Lute's "alliance" joins forces with the Spanish and the mermen to destroy the Vatican. The alternative is that Lute goes to the Spanish capital and tries to make peace (getting seduced by the Spanish queen, Celebria in the process), but is rebuffed. He ultimately takes over the Spanish kingdom as well. INthis path he effectively becomes Emperor Lute the First.
In the addon packs for Gaiden 2 he can additionally marry Isis and Emeralia (#7 and #8 ) and finally get all the girls pregnant. After going five years without being able to produce an heir, he gets 11 (!!) within the course of a couple of months.

WHY THIS GAME DON"T HAVE ANIMATION WITH ALL THIS CHARACTER?!

i only see 2 ep long time ago its holy Dam!

And it was designed for three as the game splits them into pairs already: Shamshel+Roxanne in Boan; Isis+Gladys on the war-front; Russelior+Emeralia in the castle. I liked the Russelior+Emeralia branch best in the game and hate it that it's the one they left out of the OVA. Gaiden presented a new pair (Nellis+Aphrodia) that would have made for a nice episode 4 if they'd taken it that far.

OH WOW. That was some text... But interesting enough, I wanna play now. Too bad it'll take me about a week to understand what's happening.

Edit: Did those two endings include the if saga?

2 and 2if are prequels, happening 200 years before the 1/Gaiden/Gaiden2 timeframe. I've only played a little bit of 2 so I can't summarize its plot but overall it's similar (guy collects a harem of big breasted warriors, half-magical princesses, and a succubus.) Shahal is Shamshel's mother and the other 2/2if girls are implied to be ancestors of the 1/Gaiden/Gaiden2 girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!