Who is the better singer: women or men?

nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
Personally, I'm about 15 years ago since I jumped into this culture. Am I to come between state that women are the better singers. It may also be because the anime, games and outside of the two, is sung mostly by women. (...) Of men singing anime and games are kinda weird, but in women it is different: For it sounds nice at first, and epic: for example, the songs of the group Kalafina (made ​​up with KnK of Fate / Zero projects), I almost had to cry when the tears. The opeing song [Answer] by Rekka Katakiri in G SnM. other hand, is a real Groovy song. ...

Well....
beauty, art, interest are mostly depend on the person that see it/hear it.

I think that there are probably alot of good singers for both genders

But i agree that 90% of the times i hear good song it come from women singers rather them male singers xD

Reactions: nanashi1
Yes women sing a lot in anime but it depends on how skilled the singer is, for example Freddie mercury is a guy but boss at singing XD. But there's also many great female singers also, it's doesn't matter about what gender you are it's just more about how skilled the singer is. Just my opinion though XD

well depends on the type of voice, i often hear high-pitched men, sometimes women, so, i won't vote for any... or maybe for both! depends on the artist

Hmm guys and girls can sing certain songs better... but in the end it just depends on the skill of the singer...

Personally, I'm about 15 years ago since I jumped into this culture. Am I to come between state that women are the better singers. It may also be because the anime, games and outside of the two, is sung mostly by women. (...) Of men singing anime and games are kinda weird, but in women it is different: For it sounds nice at first, and epic: for example, the songs of the group Kalafina (made ​​up with KnK of Fate / Zero projects), I almost had to cry when the tears. The opeing song [Answer] by Rekka Katakiri in G SnM. other hand, is a real Groovy song. ...

Based on your information, you still have more to grow and to learn about music, artists, the entertainment industry, and other factors that pertain to the topic.

Women or men... they are both good in their own ways.

How the song is composed...

What the lyrics are...

Who the target audience is...

So much goes into it. Therefore, between men or women, there is no real winner.

Sometimes, a certain song is only meant for a certain singer because only he or she can hit the notes and give the right feeling.

Females appeal more to people because they give off a warm or sensual feeling at times. There could be cuteness or more vibrato as well, depending on the singing style.

Especially when it comes to eroge or anime, females attract more customers. Also, mostly females can hit the high notes for songs.

That doesn't mean there aren't men who are unable to hit high notes or aren't popular for eroge or anime.

Just comes down to the target audience and what most will like. Sales are important too I suppose.

Lots of great artists and music out there. Who you like is what matters. Gender is of no personal importance.

Who can't resist the full crescendo of a beautiful females voice singing aloud her naughty untamed passion! SLURP!

Every person has their own preference. I, myself, see females and males as both equals in terms of singing.

If you were to get both a female and a male to sing the same song. They will both be equally as good in my eyes. There's no dominate singer, in my opinion. It's just that there are people who like certain songs if it were sung by a female or a male.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AnonyMaus_VIII wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you still have RJ320029, and RJ323078 ? A re-upload to Mexa would be greatly appreciated.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01137631 RJ01137234 RJ01137625 RJ01137638 RJ01155013 RJ01154822 in mexa ? thx
ek9r wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Strawberry Nauts ‐ストロベリーノーツ‐ Full HD Memorial PlusHello. Is it possible to publish this new work? Since none of you have listed it yet.