Who wants to play?

Ichiko

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2012
Poutpoutpout. I'M SO BORED D: I can't seem to find any good MMORPGs, does anyone know of any that are free? And would be willing to play with me? :'3

it depends on what system you want it for~ :goodtea: I use a mac, but sometimes I can use windows. I also have an ipod, can't do too much with it tho XD
ummmm I like playing games from yahoo chat XD I at least I used to do that with ppl~
for mmorpg mmmmm idk I get bored of those really easily XD I used to play some alot

it depends on what system you want it for~ :goodtea: I use a mac, but sometimes I can use windows. I also have an ipod, can't do too much with it tho XD
ummmm I like playing games from yahoo chat XD I at least I used to do that with ppl~
for mmorpg mmmmm idk I get bored of those really easily XD I used to play some alot

ANYTHING I'M DYING HERE D:

*rawr* idk what to suggest since i forget what I played XD
i'm just going to tag random ppl to help suggest things~
[MENTION=32153]DaRk_AnGeL_ZoA[/MENTION] [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION] [MENTION=33148]Kasumi[/MENTION] [MENTION=29319]Kiririn[/MENTION] [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION] [MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION] [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] [MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION] [MENTION=30017]stardice[/MENTION] [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION] [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]

we have a situation of random boredness of destruction~ care to help suggest games for ipad or windows? :3 browser games might work too~ :P

well, we all in different region, so playing online together might be difficult.. what to play? hmm...

sword girls? i remember that too.. the art is pretty good too...

Hmm yu gi oh xD

I dont really know much mmo games... mostly just play flash games and stuff... xD

that sword girls online catch my attention..:blushing:

Hello.. Guud Morning All.. :blushing:

*Edit : uuu.. im forget that was like card playing... T__T

i prefer that steam games.. mmorpg game.. rather than playing card games..

Last edited:
yaa,, im forget too look specifically at it... T__T

mmorpggames will good if we playing in lot ppl...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01154730 RJ01157740 RJ01123403 RJ01039200 RJ01152774 RJ01152829 in mexa ? thx
mothi wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This will be released tomorrow. Please post it when it's released.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/announce/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
myueria wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello Can you re-upload this game? にゅ~エロマンサー
Download Sportzfy TV APK latest version for Android 2024 OS and stream all kinds of Live Sports including cricket and football from Your Mobile. https://sportzfy.net.co/