『Mafia Game 8 Sign-Up thread.』

Status
Not open for further replies.
『No need to hurry for now... You can just leisurely do it at your own pace until next week. On Monday I will create the game thread and start actively collecting characters...』

Oh don't worry, I'm not hurrying~
I'm just making my characters at my own pace~

And how do we obtain these said medals? Not like I intend to use them or anything.

『Eehhhhhhhhhhhhh?! Why not use them? There are lots more than just weapons in the vending machine... There are even clues for puzzles there too... And useful items like... flashlights..? But anyway, you get normal medals by searching for them, they are scattered all over the school and rare medals by solving puzzles and killing and surviving the Class Trial...』

I'm really interested in this mafia and I especially love Danganronpa! ^_^

Just a question though. Will there be roleplaying involved here like we all have to write RP posts since your asking us to submit a character profile?

I can make the vending machine fall over while someone is using it? or is it bolted to the wall?

Also I'll harbor all the medals so no one can do a thing. mehehehe

Random question: is there any reason why the map is round? Who would make a round dorm?

I'm really interested in this mafia and I especially love Danganronpa! ^_^

Just a question though. Will there be roleplaying involved here like we all have to write RP posts since your asking us to submit a character profile?
『I'm asking for character profiles in order so that people can think up individual perks and abilities for their character and pics and stories so that I can imagine characters better while writing up stories. There is no real need to RP as your character once game starts but if you want to, you are free to do so ^_^』

『Hmmmmmm... Shinozaki... Something tells me you might be interested in Corpse Party MG I will be doing someday after this one as well...』

『I'm asking for character profiles in order so that people can think up individual perks and abilities for their character and pics and stories so that I can imagine characters better while writing up stories. There is no real need to RP as your character once game starts but if you want to, you are free to do so ^_^』

『Hmmmmmm... Shinozaki... Something tells me you might be interested in Corpse Party MG I will be doing someday after this one as well...』

You mean the character we make will determine our 'roles' in the game? So you'll be the one writing the stories for the game? That must be really tough to do especially that you'll be dealing with more than 15 characters here so I assume you must be a very good writer. ^_^ Although I think it would be better if everyone could RP their characters themselves to make the game more interactive but of course since this is Mafia, its pretty tricky to apply and you can't expect everyone to know how to RP and write fics.

Also. Can my character have multiple personalities (Like Genocider Syo and a "certain" mastermind)? ^_^

Ah yes! The Shinozaki name was inspired by Corpse Party and Ayumi happens to be one of favorite characters in that game. ^_^ I actually came from a Corpse Party forum and we even had our own CP themed version of Mafia with actual role playing and a Battle Royale set in Heavenly Host. (Although both games were never finished cuz reasons but they were really fun!) ^_^

『Yeah, almost anything is okay as long as you think you can pull this off ^_^』

『I see... Well, don't know how that MG there went, but I think if you liked MG there you should probably like this one too... And so I'm adding you to the list. xD』

『Hmmmmmm... Need but 2 more and it should be perfect...』

The medals working out as in giving something... needed?~ I guess most of what they give would be decent...~

『Yeah, most rare medals give you something rare and awesome ^_^』

『Edited Dorm Floor 1 map and added Dorm Underground map... Some more maps coming soon too...』

So basically the game would be decided by rare medals after the first trial ;p

『Not really... There is a rule preventing people from killing too much...』

『Oh, btw, in Underground, these round thingies are pillars and not statues... But they aren't needed in supporting the building above so don't think the whole building go down instant killing all people inside if you crush them xD』

『Also, uploading School Underground...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?