Status
Not open for further replies.
『Kay...』 /me receives the license and goes creating different stuff~

Uhh can I assume that my character description was sufficient? >_>;;;

this game will be interesting

anything goes XD

:evillaugh:

no restrictions because of some wack source material XD

i wanna be a shinigami!! but do i want to be a loli shinigami? that's the real question. there's only 4 shinigami characters i've seen, and only one of them was a normal adult :/ i shall give it more thought

well i'm not including bleach. there's way too many. the shinigami's i was talking about was kohaku, kohaku's mentor, mare, and some other shinigami from hoshizora

『Well, I kind of got your talent but unless you want me to do it for you should think up a story for your char like you did for MG6 and (optional but useful) find a pic of him/her (preferably anime style one)...』

Reactions: FinalPyre
『Both options are wrong Selvaria, I was telling to Pyre xD』

a nekomimi wouldn't be a bad idea either :reallyconfused: and i would know some, but pure pure and dote up a cat aren't done translating yet :/

Maybe not =w= Im making the stories a bit too fancy and long... And i have a lot to do before i even think about finishing the stories...

Lol the next couple weeks are hectic school wise =w= But ill just shove in what i have when the game starts...~

/me adds a couple buns to the grill~

i wanna be a shinigami!! but do i want to be a loli shinigami? that's the real question. there's only 4 shinigami characters i've seen, and only one of them was a normal adult :/ i shall give it more thought

i can guess where a few of those charaters are from :P and i figure from your dp you have played Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji

Okay I'll try to join :runhappy:
More place to kill sammy...

.... theres someone after me already :scared: /me hides under a blanket and continues cooking :scared:

So I just need a pic, a backstory and my ability?
Is the pic must be in dangan ronpa? :reallyconfused:
Yay watch your back sammy :runhappy:

『No no no, any pic you want. And yeah, you need to PM me all that which is your talent, backstory and pic...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

やーや wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ343897をもう一度アップロードしてもらえますか?日本語でごめんなさい
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks! Do you think you could also upload this other one that was requested alongside it?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01163723.html
Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]