2 x cake, 2 x foods, 2 x drinks, 2 x craziness and 2 x FUN...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, thanks until now for the warm and meaningful wishes for the two/both, I appreciate it very from you all!!!:goodtea:~>

Sry I'm late, been away, and doing some pc, upgrading. But I'm here now ! And as fate would have it, I just got my cake order delivered yummy!

Congratz to the both of you.

And no cheating, or 'will' will have to hire me to become a birthday police/detective.

Reactions: nanashi1
Sry I'm late, been away, and doing some pc, upgrading. But I'm here now ! And as fate would have it, I just got my cake order delivered yummy!
Don't worry Genki! For that is never too late^^.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
...And notice: You've get the cakes? ...Well, I guess, that they already half way dry become are...:goodtea:~>

Don't worry Genki! For that is never too late^^.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
...And notice: You've get the cakes? ...Well, I guess, that they already half way dry become are...:goodtea:~>

haha, well actually nanashi, I meant I actually really (shinni) got my own cake fresh from a bakery today :)

But I can take some of your left overs as well, I don't mind.

But I can take some of your left overs as well, I don't mind.
Well, okay... Feel you free, and take it from them, because there must somewhere still 1-2 pieces be...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Notice: If you really now there/here are, then g'evening...:goodtea:~>

Well, okay... Feel you free, and take it from them, because there must somewhere still 1-2 pieces be...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Notice: If you really now there/here are, then g'evening...:goodtea:~>
Good evening too you too ")

How you been lately ?

How you been lately ?
Well, what should I say... I'd it say the usual: From morning to afternoon worked -> after there spamed/anime watched -> less lately bit VN played -> and now almost the same, how earlier... Well, so was my day so far. And yours?:goodtea:~>

Well, what should I say... I'd it say the usual: From morning to afternoon worked -> after there spamed/anime watched -> less lately bit VN played -> and now almost the same, how earlier... Well, so was my day so far. And yours?:goodtea:~>

Right, you cook a lot a food everyday, had a forgotten.

Well mine was, hmm I had my mind nagging me about getting things done so I can relax more. I waited many many hours until I had something to eat, until after ~6pm actually I think. Then I watched a danish movie. (drama)

Now I plan to backup stuff and reinstall windows8. Actually deleting my pirated version for the version I bought.

Well mine was, hmm I had my mind nagging me about getting things done so I can relax more. I waited many many hours until I had something to eat, until after ~6pm actually I think. Then I watched a danish movie. (drama)

Now I plan to backup stuff and reinstall windows8. Actually deleting my pirated version for the version I bought.
Why you did just until 6 PM not eaten? ...And how is the currently status...?:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Why you did just until 6 PM not eaten? ...And how is the currently status...?:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm not sure actually now that I think about it. I guess I delayed eating because I didn't know what to do yet, so I delayed until I could better plan what I would do. And it turned out well, because I waited I got those cashews I so really wanted, and found a movie to watch.

My current status is 21.14pm if you where referring to my time, but you but my text about windows in bold so maybe thats what you meant. Once I start doing that I will be a bit away from here, and then when I come back I will just drop by quickly to post some new pics in the picture thread.

but you but my text about windows in bold so maybe thats what you meant. Once I start doing that I will be a bit away from here, and then when I come back I will just drop by quickly to post some new pics in the picture thread.
Well, yeah, the bold sets was meant... Oh, okay, then will I on the pic.'s wait...:goodtea:~>

Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes! I'm super late though, the time flew. ~~
And just to make it clear, that was my real birthday, I don't have multiple ones a year. xD Sadly there's no cake left though, guess that's what happens to those who are late for their own birthday, eh.
I shall thank you all with drawings once I'm back home. c:

xD Sadly there's no cake left though, guess that's what happens to those who are late for their own birthday, eh.
I shall thank you all with drawings once I'm back home. c:
Welcome back, and lol...
tumblr_m770b9IKXr1rt9laao1_500.gif
Enjoy it...:goodtea:~>

G'afternoon at your side, [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION];...:goodtea:~>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?