Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

man i still need to finish downloading Majikoi S...friggin huge game....

[MENTION=7186]Prettz[/MENTION] yeah they are definately next gen, the emotes have way more, pop and bam to them.

[MENTION=14059]tf2spy[/MENTION] yay a second post from you, you should say more there bro

[MENTION=11769]PirateKingCZ[/MENTION] Yeah it was damn epic, i was at a loss for words, and my favorite part was also the part TF2spy Quoted, was the best in that whole rant.

I am sad, i miss Redorc

Last edited:

[MENTION=7186]Prettz[/MENTION] enjoying the emotes i see. wow Happy girl is hilarious!

Well there ya have it peeps, NTR nurse 3, the day it actually came out, working links, place to find it, Bam, all is right in the world as it should be!

Last edited:

Excellent.

I wonder how this is going to play out... oh NTR experts~, let us know what happens in the end when you finish the novel~ <3

[MENTION=7208]DiabolicalGenius[/MENTION] Hey did you ever get [13cc] 今日、僕の彼女が最低の下衆野郎に汚されます to work? i noticed in the thread you struggled with it. Hope you did, one thing interesting about this game is at the start it seems you can choose whose path you want to follow, the Protagonists which is prolly the NTR Mystery route ([MENTION=7186]Prettz[/MENTION]) loves so much, or the Girls, and it looks like the Bad guy is possible for Netori, but hes greyed out at the beginning, and i know you like that style. I am gonna play it and learn more.

Edit: Played it some, if you choose the girls or the bad guy, its the exact same story with choices, and everything just shows what happen eds that you where not present for, and not actually only from there point of view. thats it. There is two girls and it is

Thanks for the info, and yeah i did get it working in the end. As I said in girlcelly's torrent thread, I made the mistake of downloading the dummycut, since it was less that 2 gigs while the proper version was more than 4 gigs. And the dummycut didn't work with the nodvd / noregion loader combo, while the proper version did.
Finally got it working after taking the time to download the proper one, but after all that effort got sidetracked by the urge to play this other game and now it's waiting in my backlog.
Unfortunately my backlog is quite extensive, so whether I'll be playing it soon or not is hard to say.

NTR is like a drug guys. It feels oh so wrong and oh so right when I'm watching good ntr in something, but after I've had my fun and calm down, it can leave you coming down hard. I sometimes wake up the morning after with a real mad on for the world in general. My usual misanthropy and cynicism towards the world goes up exponentially, though I usually calm down after I've got it out of my system. I'm sure plenty of you know what I'm talking about here. :sigh:
Cause of this I tend to take a break between games, which causes good NTR to go unplayed. Just thought I'd share with you guys.

[MENTION=14209]Action Bastard[/MENTION] That's quite the awesome post for a game you haven't even played yet. I'm encouraged to move it to the top of my to do list based on your projection alone. Well played you magnificent Bastard. :thumbup:

Prettz said:
on another note:
ever get guilty pleasure when people freak out at NTR like

"noooooooo NTR":spiraldown:

Me "hehehe that's right! suffer and join us in the dark side ":lmao:

remembers when true blue ova came out and everyone was fliping out on the forms

Ha ha, yeah that takes me back. Remembering what that ova did to me the first time I watched it back then before I knew about ntr. The mixed feelings of raging and of all my blood rushing to my boner at the same time, along with frustration that i couldn't understand a word of what was said without and subtitles.

I get a sadistic little thrill from seeing guys freak out, even if it ticks me off when they take it too far. It fine to rage, but insulting the people who made it and guys like us who enjoy it crosses the line IMHO. :redcard:

BTW look! I can use these new smilies too! :smug:

[MENTION=13786]Telsa[/MENTION] I PM'd Redorc before we left HF he replied that he will register. and BTW that pic was unbelievably :toofhot:

[MENTION=14059]tf2spy[/MENTION] Well haven't seen you around. What you been up to?:goalkeeper:

[MENTION=7186]Prettz[/MENTION] Great It's out It's finally out.:runhappy:(my favorite emote)

[MENTION=14056]grandcross[/MENTION] Nice been waiting for that one! thanks for reminder. But what do you mean when you say: "now... making patch.xp3 change H -seen BGM for new venus game ^^":reallyconfused:

But what do you mean when you say: "now... making patch.xp3 change H -seen BGM for new venus game ^^":reallyconfused:

it means all the data for the game is being compiled into a .xp3 file (its the file that we get with the .exe to play it. kind like going gold) there last adjustment to the game is changing the music for the H scenes

Reactions: grandcross

[MENTION=7208]DiabolicalGenius[/MENTION] Yeah i know what you mean, sometimes you need a cool-down, but with no ntr for me anyways for a couple months there, i got some room to pent up some winrage.

[MENTION=11769]PirateKingCZ[/MENTION] yeah i know, the pic was pretty damn hot indeed.

I was cruising the net at random, found an image board someone was complaining about NTR, and then the 15th post made me :nosebleed:
It was so full of win = I await the new Era to be born, then i too will fap myself to death.
http://archive.foolz.us/a/thread/58447005

our brethren are out there!

Last edited:

[MENTION=14362]Hello Kitty[/MENTION] Welcome to the Thread and Hell Yeah NTR Manga is allowed as a matter of fact we need more of it.:D

[MENTION=14362]Hello Kitty[/MENTION] Just as [MENTION=11769]PirateKingCZ[/MENTION] said, Manga, Games and Anime peeps, keep it coming.

Any of you happen to have [Starworks] 妻・絵美子 and [Starworks] 産声, I been looking from time to time for months, but I found nothing other than a dead torrent.

I have those two...I can upload it onto mf if you want.

Also I fucking love NTR H-Manga, mainly cause it's more likely to be translated and I can actually understand and rage properly...It is a good pain.
Speaking of which people need to get translating MTSP(JIN)'s works STAT!

Reactions: ron34

Well i got a hefty amount of NTR manga and doujinshis on my HDD.

[MENTION=14115]NTSA[/MENTION] It'd be nice if you'd post them but make sure you don't violate. And I agree with what you said about NTR H-Manga MTSP(JIN)'s works are badass bro!

[MENTION=11769]PirateKingCZ[/MENTION] / [MENTION=13786]Telsa[/MENTION] / anybody with NTR Manga, can i request that you guys create a NTR Manga Collection TORRENT xD ?
I for one will be very happy to leech it :P
Anyway think of it this way, a NTR Game (such as Orekano / それでも妻を愛してる / ボクの彼女はガテン系 ) is very big (2GB+) , while a 2GB worth of NTR Manga Goodness should contain many more rages xD

Yeah i agree with MTSP NTR to be a good rageable (and fappable) materials, however if I should pick a great NTR Manga, i would start with the work of Yuzuki N Dash (this sensei produced many great NTR Manga) and also Nagare Nippon too and also Nightmare of My Goddess (1-7, 8++ are not that good) and also the midgard... MTSP really pale in comparison against those :P (IMHO)

In fact , now i remember when is the first time i was introduced with ntr H ... it was by Nightmare of my Goddess h-manga series (only v01 ~ v04 had been released at that time), and Oh My Goddess was still very popular back than.... The rage was paramount (because we already had the background story well established by the Manga and Anime of Oh My Goddess), and i was still young and have just been NTR-ed over IN REAL LIFE by my girlfriend with my BEST friend too :( .... so the NTR rage was unforgetable :P

Last edited:

[MENTION=14362]Hello Kitty[/MENTION] I remember that NTR H-Manga it was awesome glad to see you posting here dude, (Can't forget Sanbun Kyoden Works) and i would like to release a NTR H-manga and Doujinshi Torrent but there are a few reasons that i'm being cautious 1. I have know idea how to create a torrent 2. Not sure about the rules.:D as soon as it is cleared i will do it [MENTION=13786]Telsa[/MENTION] said he'll help so i'm waiting for now. :zombie:

[MENTION=13786]Telsa[/MENTION] [MENTION=7186]Prettz[/MENTION] I'm not seeing it, is it the slowpoke pic.?

Last edited:

[MENTION=13786]Telsa[/MENTION] [MENTION=7186]Prettz[/MENTION] I'm not seeing it, is it the slowpoke pic.?

[MENTION=11769]PirateKingCZ[/MENTION] not a pic. it just a post talking about loli NTR
very much on Telsa radar

Last edited:

[MENTION=11769]
Yeah i agree with MTSP NTR to be a good rageable (and fappable) materials, however if I should pick a great NTR Manga, i would start with the work of Yuzuki N Dash (this sensei produced many great NTR Manga) and also Nagare Nippon too and also Nightmare of My Goddess (1-7, 8++ are not that good) and also the midgard... MTSP really pale in comparison against those :P (IMHO)

I like Jin's artwork more :smug:

Also loli NTR? We should totally go there, what could possibly go wrong??!!

*Telsa blows a blood vessel*
Tesla? You ok bro?

Last edited:

Oh boy do i feel dumb:donefor:, well thanks for clearing that up for me prettz .

[MENTION=11769]PirateKingCZ[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13786]Telsa[/MENTION] Been a bit out of the loop since the Elf game. Anyway I'm glad the thread is a success.

So anyone tried [Frill] 牝アイドル ~デビューした彼女が、男たちに密着マークされている件~ yet? Any NTR mystery?

I played a loli game (proper loli not pettanko or similar) with a NTR ending, don't remember the name right now, it had animations and 2 cds.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)