AS Birthday: One Year and Going Strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shurikens-Sama apparently has a thing for muscular, half-naked people. Or things. I'm not really sure - anyway, it's the thought that counts. :P

that is right its the thought that counts. now open your present and get ready for a big suprise! :D

Shurikens-Sama apparently has a thing for muscular, half-naked people. Or things. I'm not really sure - anyway, it's the thought that counts. :P

col, Saga from street fighter... ugh!

Come on guys ... He is kinda artistic , or it's kinda romantic that way !? who knows :)

Checkmate it's right .. kinda scary to click on LIKE button :)

Happy Birthday Anime Sharing!
I would present a cake but it was a terrible terrible lie....

お誕生日おめでとうございます(´・ω・`)

this site give me a hope , I can download many animes coz of you all. Happy B day. I'll support you guys.

happy-birthday-3.jpg

<3

Tenjo Tenge Maya Natsume-sama for your avatar Merfyn? xD

King likes your picture and avatar ;P

feldi_birthday.jpg

alittle late but... Happy BDAY!
btw EPIC picture at 1st post XD

Epic Miku pictures are epic xD

@ sarkying: ;) I'm the official Saber-con of this forum, nice to meet you ;)

Last edited:
The humble King accept your introduction, but please don't be too formal ;P There is a Kami-sama lurking in this forum after all xD

Well, Anti-Climax's "title" Kami-sama, mine is The Lonesome King xD you know, the thing underneath your name, so I call Anti is the Kami-sama since he does like everything in real life o.o

He he he... Ohk... I'll remember that. But, I should be really formal with the King of Knights, you know... Wou;dn't want to get on her bad side! :D

xD Is alright, there is always Corocoro-sama, Checku-sama, Tessu-sama, Iggy-sama, Pinky-sama and those moderators xD King is nothing compare to those in power here :3

Aah! The moderators! They indeed are more powerful here than even the King of Knights! They must be like, God himself over here! :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?