best RPG game poll

what is the best RPG game ever?

• Total voters
Skies of Arcadia is the best RPG I have played. The World Ends With You was also pretty fun (but nowhere near SoA level).

Im an old school gamer. Chrono Trigger was my favourite snes game. Its on the few games that i cared to replay until maxing up my stats and everything. The story, gameplay and art were outstanding. They still are. Games this days are
all about eye candy bs. I cant stand them. And i despise girly androginous teenager protagonists. -_-u Im talking about you
Tetsuya Nomura !! Dont look away !!! You are the guilty party here, you hear !?!

When you say best its too hard to just pick 1 because they are great in different ways
Pokemon has to be the most popular RPG, ask anyone and they've probably played it before.
As for story, Final Fantasy cannot be beaten but that's not to say RPG's like KH or the Tales of series are bad at all; they all have great story. Ranked on gameplay, i think Zelda had it all from puzzles to boss fights and everything in between. So asking which is best is defiantly too hard for me, as i enjoyed most of the games mentioned in this thread immensely!

@Lord Zero, Guessing you didn't like FFXIII haha don't be too harsh on Tetsu

I must say other: As much as I love Final Fantasy VI, the Baldur's Gate saga (that is Baldur's Gate I & II + expansions) for PC are the best RPGs I've played so far.

Hmm...well, I have a Kingdom Hearts bias for the story (bite me), but as far as gameplay...I`d say Disgaea if for nothing more than the series mechanics. Theres something about dealing 184.5 Quadrillion damage in a single hit that makes you feel as if you could kill a god.

Well I do love the Final Fantasy's. But I think Xenogears may be my favorite RPG game. Game play was awesome, Story is great, graphics great at least at the time they were.

the old final fantasy are the best jrpgs and games ever made, of course only till ff 10

with 10-2 (worst game of all time) the great squareSOFT went bankrupt, sakaguchi left as president and squareENIX took control

well since then squareenix is doing its best to ruin jrpgs and ff, and they did a great job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?