best RPG game poll

what is the best RPG game ever?

• Total voters
final fantasy, though there are a lot of good RPG games out there like Elder Scrolls, Kingdom Hearts, Vagrant Story, Star Ocean Series, many others i forgot

^ I loved the game but dont think it the best, plus I cant vote love all rpg equally.

The "Tales of" games. Tales of Symphonia remains one of my most treasured J-RPG's. Baten Kaitos is another good one...

disgaea series, shin megami tensei series, diablo to name some~

I have 2 favorite RPG's the FF series and Legend Of Dragoon

I remember playing Dragon Quest~ First one I played~

Tales of Graces was the last one I played. Quite good~

it depends...if the story..i'd say Xenogears and Wild Arms 1...

the system..tales of series and grandia series..

the graphic...final fantasy of course..

the difficulty...star ocean series(Indalecio limiter-off :angvoodoo:)

Last edited:
as much as I like FF/kh

I would have to go with other

since my favorite is the xeno series, kh comes in a close second and tales comes in third.....

Wow... This is tough, since a few of my favorite series are Ar Tonelico, Record of Agarest War and Xenosaga. (I'll be so happy if they port the Xensoaga series onto Vita and 3DS. >.< )

I didn't have a console... T^T
But i think my favorite is kingdom hearts..

I mostly support Disgaea and Soul nomad and makai kingdom =3

~LioNeeZ

RPGs where you play a specific character written and created by the game developer shouldn't even be considered for a realistic choice. For that reason, I have to pick The Elder Scrolls series. Definitely the first ultra-high-end RPG that relies almost entirely on your own imagination. If I had to pick a specific game in the series, it wouldn't feel right not picking Skyrim. After you incorporate a few mods, it is easily the best game in the series.

i chose Chrono Trigger just for the simplicity of how awesome it was for its time...One of the first games I played thru multiple times...Final Fantasy would've won my vote had they a new game+

even still...i forgot all about Phantasy Star 4 and Dragon Warrior 3...other classics that could contend for epicness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?