Beyond Our Reality (Dreams)

Ok O.o Hmm... i wonder if i could count my previous dream as one per hour xD 4 parts and everything... nah probably not~

Nope... my dreams are all random~

@ Pachi

I don't recall getting the same locations.

Each one was different.

There could be the same blue skies or tall buildings sometimes, but the overall feeling and location were different.

Ooh I see.. I even have nightmares take place at school lol (○≧▽≦)
Like the scenario is always that I do something that gets me into trouble, I get yelled at and blablabla..

Anyways, gonna go to bed now, I'll probably be popping on my phone once in a while since I'm an insomniac but today is a big day (●ゝЗ・) also in Japan but I'm about to go and do something incredibly silly today, I might regret it but might not, but that's a secret for now, laters (*っ∀`)ノ

Yo

Yaa but I can't ever remember which shool it is, whether it's my old schools or current school. I can just tell I'm at school 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

Perhaps it's because you travel often.

Could have influenced your dreams~

Hmm if your mind is anything like mine... probably some memory that keeps coming back :/

Yaa though I can't seem to connect the people in the dream with the location, if you get what I'm saying - like the friends or teachers that go to one school or the other, it doesn't make sense. lol I don't know what I'm saying myself it's so confusing 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

I rarely remember other dreams

also wanna brag again I went to the same school as Axis (●^o^●)

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

Maybe drawing or rapping about it can sort out the 'jumbled' mess~

I went to an international Catholic Boys' school once, life was pretty horrible but the education was pretty mutch great though I would hate going there again lol (●^o^●)

In the middle of puberty too, all we did was discuss "that new DVD/magazine" if you get what I'm spittin lol ( ・´ω・`)

I remember having a dream where the canteen disappeared for some reason and we had lunch in the hallways. I don't know why I remember this trippy ass dream but oh well (ノ´∀`*)

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

Something left unfulfilled or some feeling remained over there.

Perhaps it may be, also I won't mention the name of the school publicly although I've told Shiki but I miss that neighbouring school full of those richgirls haha

Even in the holidays I dream of schools, it's just so odd lol (・へ・)

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

Isn't it a lot of people's (of course assuming they have the privelage for a decent education)? hehe perhaps I just spend a large fraction of my thoughts thinking or worrying about something school-related (´;ω;`)

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

That might be xD Your sort of talking about it now before going to sleep so might have some effect or another~

Hahahaha true that I'll probably be dreaming school again tonight 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

Looks like I'll be dreaming of strippers tonight! (●^o^●)

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

At G&S Enterprise, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional solutions across various industries. With a commitment to innovation, excellence, and customer satisfaction, our dedicated team works tirelessly to exceed expectations and drive success for our clients.
nyuge100 wrote on Esan's profile.
[Japanese] [221223][みるくふぁくとりー] もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界おっぱいメイド学園!
I would like a package version (iso+mds) of this. thank you for your consideration.
gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.